Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! 10:45 - Nov 1 with 1047 viewsrkershaw

Taken off their fans forum (the more the merrier I say)!!!!!

PNE Police ‏@PNEPolice 11m11 minutes ago
Before travelling to Rochdale without a ticket please call 08448261907 select option 8. #pnefc #awaydays

It is pay on the Gate but you must ring in advance, which is weird
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 10:47]
Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 11:17 - Nov 1 with 954 viewsCamdenDale

This system is ridiculous...
Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 12:00 - Nov 1 with 843 viewsisitme

Not really.

If a near capacity away following is expected then the police will make it all ticket to monitor sales.

If over 1,000 away supporters wanted to pay on the day then we/they might have a problem, especially with it being unreserved seating.
Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 13:16 - Nov 1 with 701 viewsKenBoon

Unreserved seating in a stand more than 70% full is, and always will be, stupid.
Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 13:30 - Nov 1 with 663 viewsDomDale

Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 13:16 - Nov 1 by KenBoon

Unreserved seating in a stand more than 70% full is, and always will be, stupid.

This.

I think there's a rule whereby unreserved the Willbutts can only be sold to 90% capacity.
Surely for the bigger games (pne, oldham, Sheffield United) we should be maximising revenue. 3600 reserved seats. Happy away fans who know the score and re getting a ticket and a happy bank balance for Dale.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 13:43 - Nov 1 with 618 viewsTVOS1907

Now PAY ON THE DAY for PNE!! on 13:30 - Nov 1 by DomDale

This.

I think there's a rule whereby unreserved the Willbutts can only be sold to 90% capacity.
Surely for the bigger games (pne, oldham, Sheffield United) we should be maximising revenue. 3600 reserved seats. Happy away fans who know the score and re getting a ticket and a happy bank balance for Dale.

Complete guesswork, but I bet the club are held to ransom somehow by the Police.

The current position will be a compromise behind making the whole match all-ticket, not just for away fans.

I agree, it's stupid that in a ground with a 10,000+ capacity, we're having to make a section all-ticket.

Having said that, I imagine every PNE fan who wants to come will be here.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024