Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Parker 22:09 - Feb 23 with 2164 views100569

One for the older end on here I`m afraid. Has anybody heard of or seen Nigel Parker recently? He is/was a daily visitor to Tesco,Rochdale but hasnt been seen for the last three weeks and it is known that his health hasnt been great recently although to be fair his health hasnt been good for the last few years. Lifelong dale fan when he can attend games sits in the main stand. Those concerned about his absence would appreciate any news.
Nigel Parker on 22:12 - Feb 23 with 2150 viewsTVOS1907

I haven't seen him for years. Let us know if you hear anything, 100569.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nigel Parker on 22:16 - Feb 23 with 2132 views100569

Nigel Parker on 22:12 - Feb 23 by TVOS1907

I haven't seen him for years. Let us know if you hear anything, 100569.

Will do. I hope I hear something on hear. To further help people who may know of him. He lives in Castleton on his own somewhere near St Martins Church
Nigel Parker on 22:50 - Feb 23 with 2054 viewsSuddenLad

I've seen him at Spotland this season, but clearly his health has declined considerably and he was using two sticks to walk when I last saw him. He was still chirpy, but clearly struggling. He is a regular attender at St. Martins' church, so if all else fails, someone there may be able to enlighten you.

I definitely haven't seen him in the last month.

Keep us posted....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nigel Parker on 23:08 - Feb 23 with 2009 views100569

Nigel Parker on 22:50 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

I've seen him at Spotland this season, but clearly his health has declined considerably and he was using two sticks to walk when I last saw him. He was still chirpy, but clearly struggling. He is a regular attender at St. Martins' church, so if all else fails, someone there may be able to enlighten you.

I definitely haven't seen him in the last month.

Keep us posted....

Thanks. If nothing comes up on here I`ll pursue that line.
Nigel Parker on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 1704 viewschipsandgravy

Im sure I saw him at the Charlton game he normally sits in the disabled section in front of main stand. He certainly doesn't attend as regular as he used to, and I don't see him around Castleton as much.
Nigel Parker on 20:05 - Feb 24 with 1502 viewsrafc1984

Just spoke to my Dad who knows Nigel quite well. Told me he is in hospital, and has been for a couple of weeks now.
Nigel Parker on 22:28 - Feb 24 with 1392 views100569

Nigel Parker on 20:05 - Feb 24 by rafc1984

Just spoke to my Dad who knows Nigel quite well. Told me he is in hospital, and has been for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks to everybody for your help. I saw the vicar at St Martins church today and she confirmed that he is in Woolfenden Ward at Rochdale Infirmary and doing well. It appears he will probably remain there until such time as his house has been modified to aid his mobility around the home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024