Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Hillcroft 09:57 - Jun 3 with 481 viewsrdale15

Sorry, but haven't see the post anywere. So yes, thankyou Mr Hill and Mr Flitcroft for everything you have done for this club! You've done an incredible job, and took the plunge at a bigger club.

Before i get slated on here, yes i do understand that it wasnt the smoothest thing to say and then go to the club he once said he wasnt going to, but if i recall, Keith Hill re-opened talks with Barnsley, so he did actually reject the first offer.

Lets think about it, your on 17,000 a year or whatever and then another job comes in and offers you bigger and better money. But you reject the offer, for maybe transport problems. Then the same enquiry is put at you again, but this time the wage is 23,000 a year and also, free transport? Do you take it? Of course you bleeding do.

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and this flippin messageboard, calling the man that changed things which not alot of fans who stand in them terraces have ever witnessed in there time. And, then a young man comes through the head of centre of exellence and gives us history over a 4 year period.

Thankyou sir keith x
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024