Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Collis 17:51 - May 14 with 1305 viewsSaxonDale

Signs new one year deal, will also see him taking over from Hirmer as goalkeeping coach.
Steve Collis on 17:53 - May 14 with 1291 viewsColDale

I know different managers will want keepers to have a different mentality but the turnaround in Lillis from when Hill came in made you wonder just what worth the German coach had. You'd have thought that a keeping coach would pull the strings but it appeared on the outside that he just do as he was told.

Good shapeshifting this to get Collis on a dual role. Saves a bit of money in the process.
Steve Collis on 17:57 - May 14 with 1261 viewsTomRAFC

Sensible move.

Sounds like Collis really wanted the role.

It's good to see players like him and BBM on the staff.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Steve Collis on 18:28 - May 14 with 1181 viewsolympicdale

Steve Collis on 17:57 - May 14 by TomRAFC

Sensible move.

Sounds like Collis really wanted the role.

It's good to see players like him and BBM on the staff.

I'm not sure what BBM's official role within the coaching staff is, is it working as a number two to Hill, or purely a coach for training drills etc.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Collis on 18:30 - May 14 with 1173 viewsColDale

Steve Collis on 18:28 - May 14 by olympicdale

I'm not sure what BBM's official role within the coaching staff is, is it working as a number two to Hill, or purely a coach for training drills etc.

there's further announcements about coaching staff to be made, possibly later in the week
Steve Collis on 18:45 - May 14 with 1139 viewsolympicdale

Steve Collis on 18:30 - May 14 by ColDale

there's further announcements about coaching staff to be made, possibly later in the week

Cheers Col, it will also be interesting to hear if we will be bringing back the sports science/nutritionist's next season.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Collis on 19:03 - May 14 with 1084 viewsRalphs12

Steve Collis on 18:28 - May 14 by olympicdale

In a previous interview with Hilly he said BBM would be a coach as there was "only one man who could do what flicker did and thats flicker himself." So from that I was expecting an assistant coming in. Almost as excited about this as the players coming in.
Steve Collis on 19:15 - May 14 with 1054 viewsmacro

Steve Collis on 18:45 - May 14 by olympicdale

Cheers Col, it will also be interesting to hear if we will be bringing back the sports science/nutritionist's next season.

thats already been brought back
Steve Collis on 19:33 - May 14 with 1017 viewsolympicdale

Steve Collis on 19:15 - May 14 by macro

thats already been brought back

oh I must have missed that, good news.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Collis on 19:49 - May 14 with 978 viewsmacro

Steve Collis on 19:33 - May 14 by olympicdale

oh I must have missed that, good news.

From what I was told, it was introduced fairly quickly after Hills return. Not sure whose in charge of it though
Steve Collis on 21:55 - May 14 with 847 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Steve Collis on 19:49 - May 14 by macro

From what I was told, it was introduced fairly quickly after Hills return. Not sure whose in charge of it though

There was interview with Hilly on Dale Player not long ago where he was asked about the re-introduction of Sports Science and such, but I seem to recall him saying that at the moment the budget wasn't there to bring it back.

I think this was just before the end of the season, so whether any improvements are to be made in that area this summer remains to be seen. I'm sure we'll find out more later in the week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024