Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. 00:50 - Oct 13 with 825 viewscrazyhorse

Im a floating supporter and really enjoyed the game today we have a brilliant side, but supporting Dale games is just just too expensive.

I know its cheaper by a few quid ....I'm not prepared to go with the 'plebs' in the sandy as its such a shite view and only good for one half.

If Dale could drop the price to a tenner... I could watch the team every week, for a fair entry fee.

£20 per game for the main stand.. its just crackers for a league two game. I know its not just Dale who have these ridiculous prices. Its to be expected during these tough economic times that Dale's attendance will stay around 2500
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 00:52 - Oct 13 with 815 viewsMass_Debater

Great idea ... if we could guarantee to double the crowds.
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 01:08 - Oct 13 with 795 viewscrazyhorse

I think Dale should offer some discounts or something to entice hundreds more fans in while the good times are here, when the footballs great.

Attract the fans, families and friends on the periphery, Loads of arm-chair fans discuss DAle over a pint and look for the scores, gIve them a chance to watch Dale.

We all have mates I'm sure who have been priced out.
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 01:21 - Oct 13 with 779 viewsMass_Debater

Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 01:08 - Oct 13 by crazyhorse

I think Dale should offer some discounts or something to entice hundreds more fans in while the good times are here, when the footballs great.

Attract the fans, families and friends on the periphery, Loads of arm-chair fans discuss DAle over a pint and look for the scores, gIve them a chance to watch Dale.

We all have mates I'm sure who have been priced out.

There's a voucher in s/t books to bring a friend to the Northampton game for a fiver but was it mentioned at the game today? I never heard it.
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 01:34 - Oct 13 with 764 viewscrazyhorse

Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 01:21 - Oct 13 by Mass_Debater

There's a voucher in s/t books to bring a friend to the Northampton game for a fiver but was it mentioned at the game today? I never heard it.

Unsure if it was mentioned at todays game.
I dont know any season ticket holders so can't take advantage, But discount specials like the fiver game should be promoted at every opportunity. Tannoy/Newspaper/internet
Wish it was a bit cheaper to support this great squad. on 02:31 - Oct 13 with 724 viewsTomRAFC

Plebs? Charming.

Dale are cheap comparative to most other clubs. Expecting the club to half the price is absolutely absurd and would be financial suicide.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024