Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pro evo 2014 13:32 - Sep 13 with 768 viewsolympicdale

Anyone got this game, always been a Fifa guy but after buying fifa 14 it just doesnt seem as good as it was, thinking of advancing to Pro Evo, just curious to see if anyones got it and rates it, as the last one i had was 08.

Life is a game of fate.

Pro evo 2014 on 14:19 - Sep 13 with 737 viewsRalphs12

got it for free on ps plus, alright for free but fifa definitely has the upper hand these days
Pro evo 2014 on 15:02 - Sep 13 with 706 viewssweetcorn

Just search pro evo glitches on youtube and you will have your answer. fifa has its fair share, but the pro evo ones are ridiculous.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Pro evo 2014 on 20:07 - Sep 13 with 615 viewsTomRAFC

There was a time in not too distant history when pro-evo had better gameplay than fifa. Sadly that time is no more. It used to be worth it (despite the absence of real names) just for the master league option. Fifa upped it's game an I don't see pro-evo getting the crown back.

Sadly the whole career mode scouting for stats thing on the current fifa is bloody awful! Aye I know it's a bit more realistic but it could have been done so much better or been given as a setting you can turn on and off.

The game play on the next fifa seems decent so how they sort out that stats thing is a clincher.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024