Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight 17:18 - Aug 11 with 1533 viewsstuddsbar

Tonight's game is access through turnstiles tonight, due to a toilet block being refurbished after a fire at weekend
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 17:30 - Aug 11 with 1498 views_dezzy

So this means only people who go in Pearl st end can come in?

KHBA

Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 17:35 - Aug 11 with 1475 viewsstuddsbar

That is correct, after the game everybody is allowed, this is because only one block toilet in use
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 20:52 - Aug 11 with 1225 viewsKenBoon

Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 17:30 - Aug 11 by _dezzy

So this means only people who go in Pearl st end can come in?

Keeps the riff raff out
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 23:15 - Aug 11 with 1046 viewsRosun

Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 20:52 - Aug 11 by KenBoon

Keeps the riff raff out

Keep the riff raff in the lounge whilst the genuine punter samples the true piss stained carpets, cathode ray TV screens, surly bar staff and snide beer.
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 837 viewsstuddsbar

Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 23:15 - Aug 11 by Rosun

Keep the riff raff in the lounge whilst the genuine punter samples the true piss stained carpets, cathode ray TV screens, surly bar staff and snide beer.

Not sure when you was last in Studds, but the tv's have been upgraded to flat screens :))
I can't understand what you mean about bar staff members, but if you have any concerns to a certain member please let us know, we do try our best to provide a better match day experience.

Thank you for your reply
Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 20:37 - Aug 12 with 771 viewsmightydale

Studds bar access through turnstiles tonight on 20:10 - Aug 12 by studdsbar

Not sure when you was last in Studds, but the tv's have been upgraded to flat screens :))
I can't understand what you mean about bar staff members, but if you have any concerns to a certain member please let us know, we do try our best to provide a better match day experience.

Thank you for your reply

the larger was best i ve tasted in studds for a long time and was lively as well (still not perfect may i also add). the bar staff were friendly and serve with a smile so an improvement.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024