Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets can now be purchased on the day 17:19 - Dec 5 with 2438 viewsLuke8686

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/extended-ticket-sales-2836156.aspx
Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 18:11 - Dec 5 with 2326 viewsPDIDDY

Due to the number of tickets Bury sent back? 2350 is the number I hear we've sold, top effort for a TV game at 12 on a Sunday, perhaps it's the home ticket sales that have prompted this embarassing u turn ?

Gissa job

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 18:27 - Dec 5 with 2279 viewsLuke8686

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 18:11 - Dec 5 by PDIDDY

Due to the number of tickets Bury sent back? 2350 is the number I hear we've sold, top effort for a TV game at 12 on a Sunday, perhaps it's the home ticket sales that have prompted this embarassing u turn ?

Both clubs would have been happy to agree to it to achieve max ticket sales so i don't really see how it's embarrassing on our part, it's not like no one was expecting it
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 18:29]
Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 18:52 - Dec 5 with 2216 viewsdingdangblue

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 18:11 - Dec 5 by PDIDDY

It is due to the number of tickets you've sent back. Had you sold 3000 it would HAVE NOT BEEN PAY ON THE DAY. There's more than enough room in that stand for your fanbase.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 20:15 - Dec 5 with 2082 views1mark1

They were never going to sell their full allocation, in fact have they ever filled the away end here? 2300 is a decent turn out though.

This was probably GMP bullying small Rochdale AFC , into making it all ticket and no doubt will be charging for massive numbers of officers on the day, to make up for some of the cuts they have had to endure. Hopefully IF, which I doubt there will be, there is any trouble they will act to sort it out, unlike against Oldham last year. Certainly not likely to be anything happening in the ground to make a large police presence required. The 13 yo golf ball throwers won't be able to reach our fans.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 21:40 - Dec 5 with 1937 viewsDomDale

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 20:15 - Dec 5 by 1mark1

They were never going to sell their full allocation, in fact have they ever filled the away end here? 2300 is a decent turn out though.

This was probably GMP bullying small Rochdale AFC , into making it all ticket and no doubt will be charging for massive numbers of officers on the day, to make up for some of the cuts they have had to endure. Hopefully IF, which I doubt there will be, there is any trouble they will act to sort it out, unlike against Oldham last year. Certainly not likely to be anything happening in the ground to make a large police presence required. The 13 yo golf ball throwers won't be able to reach our fans.

Not wanting to get into a tit for tat argument but I've never seen bury fill the away end. Not that I've seen us sell 3,600 there (not that that is possible). Oldham at least have a good go at it. ;).

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 01:54 - Dec 6 with 1797 viewsPDIDDY

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 21:40 - Dec 5 by DomDale

Not wanting to get into a tit for tat argument but I've never seen bury fill the away end. Not that I've seen us sell 3,600 there (not that that is possible). Oldham at least have a good go at it. ;).

The reason bury have ever filled it is we don't have that many loyal fans, I'm not one to say this but the wording of that statement, FFs . Near 2500 is now what I'm told and don't forget the match sponsors another 10

Gissa job

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 08:45 - Dec 6 with 1691 viewsDomDale

Tickets can now be purchased on the day on 01:54 - Dec 6 by PDIDDY

The reason bury have ever filled it is we don't have that many loyal fans, I'm not one to say this but the wording of that statement, FFs . Near 2500 is now what I'm told and don't forget the match sponsors another 10

Haha, I'm winding you up cock. For any club to take 70%+ of their support away is good going. Looking forward to lunch time and some songs about child abuse and suchlike aimed my way. Bloody love derby day.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024