Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Coyle sacked 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2023 viewsColDale

Blackburn looking for a new manager
Owen Coyle sacked on 16:10 - Feb 21 with 1951 viewsSuddenLad

Flicker, where are you ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Owen Coyle sacked on 16:14 - Feb 21 with 1936 views1907

This has always been the club I've been most worried about losing Hill to. Lets hope The Venkys are enough to put him off.
Owen Coyle sacked on 16:30 - Feb 21 with 1862 viewsJimlidale

Owen Coyle sacked on 16:14 - Feb 21 by 1907

This has always been the club I've been most worried about losing Hill to. Lets hope The Venkys are enough to put him off.

Oddschecker don't even have him listed as a potential replacement, so fingers crossed.
Owen Coyle sacked on 16:55 - Feb 21 with 1779 viewsSuddenLad

Surely, only an already out of work manager would look at that job. ? The Venkys have wrecked the club and haven't attended a match for over 4 years.

I can't see Hilly wanting that job (under the current ownership) under any circumstances...........

Owen Coyle sacked on 17:02 - Feb 21 with 1747 viewsdingdangblue

Owen Coyle sacked on 16:14 - Feb 21 by 1907

At the afternoon with Keith Hill last year one of the fans questions was "would you be interested in the Blackburn job"? Hilly's answer was 100% yes.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Owen Coyle sacked on 17:35 - Feb 21 with 1635 viewsColDale

Owen Coyle sacked on 17:02 - Feb 21 by dingdangblue

At the afternoon with Keith Hill last year one of the fans questions was "would you be interested in the Blackburn job"? Hilly's answer was 100% yes.

At the appropriate time. Wouldn't risk my mortgage but given his mantra has previously pick the chairman not the club, he'd be off his head to even contemplate a club with a proven track record of decline and giving managers just months to turn it round.

A stable Blackburn would in the right circumstances be a decent next step, as they're big enough to challenge for a Play off place. But fortunately for us, clubs of that nature tend to routinely change managers a couple of times a year.
Owen Coyle sacked on 17:43 - Feb 21 with 1600 viewsD_Dale

Owen Coyle sacked on 16:55 - Feb 21 by SuddenLad

Surely, only an already out of work manager would look at that job. ? The Venkys have wrecked the club and haven't attended a match for over 4 years.

I can't see Hilly wanting that job (under the current ownership) under any circumstances...........

Unfortunately, I can see Hilly believing he'd exert his will over the Venkys as he sometimes seems to have over his current chairman!

Blackburn need someone who can make a rapid impact on the current squad. Then, once relegation has been avoided, look to getting some cash to rebuild for next season (by when the club might have a new owner).

Although it's 25 years since he was a Blackburn player, I think Hilly would welcome the challenge of returning as manager. And most of the potential candidates listed for the job (Mowbray, Adkins, Pearson ...) look pretty lacklustre

Assuming Dale aren't promoted, I'd not mind having Blackburn (with or without Hilly) in L1, along with Wigan and Rotherham.
Owen Coyle sacked on 20:38 - Feb 21 with 1328 viewsJimlidale

Owen Coyle sacked on 17:02 - Feb 21 by dingdangblue

I don't think you need worry about him going there at the moment. I expect he said it incase he ever were to become their manager. If he had said no way I wouldn't become Blackburn manager for all the something in something. In the event he did join them, such a comment could come back and bite him
Login to get fewer ads

Owen Coyle sacked on 21:46 - Feb 21 with 1211 viewsdingdangblue

Owen Coyle sacked on 20:38 - Feb 21 by Jimlidale

I don't think you need worry about him going there at the moment. I expect he said it incase he ever were to become their manager. If he had said no way I wouldn't become Blackburn manager for all the something in something. In the event he did join them, such a comment could come back and bite him

I'm not worried - I don't think they'd go for Hill unless he got us promoted into the Championship. I've not looked at the betting but would imagine Gary Rowett would be one of the favourites?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Owen Coyle sacked on 22:46 - Feb 21 with 1090 viewsscarrow

The person who hired Tim Sherwood at Spurs now works at Blackburn. Sherwood for the job maybe.

Poll: Final position

Owen Coyle sacked on 22:51 - Feb 21 with 1074 viewsSuddenLad

Owen Coyle sacked on 22:46 - Feb 21 by scarrow

The person who hired Tim Sherwood at Spurs now works at Blackburn. Sherwood for the job maybe.

Sherwood is working wonders at Swindon........

Owen Coyle sacked on 23:01 - Feb 21 with 1054 viewsmacro

Owen Coyle sacked on 22:51 - Feb 21 by SuddenLad

Sherwood is working wonders at Swindon........

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tim-sherwood-set-emotional-blackburn
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024