Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's funny how we all see the game differently. 21:01 - Apr 6 with 1556 viewsRAFC1907

Personally today I thought we had the better chances.

When Dooley and Williams came on we took the game to them and could of scored on a few occasions with us narrowly missing the target. I also thought we created more with them with some nice little one twos etc.

Hendo missed a header to put us ahead in the second half and I can see why he was subbed because a lot of the time he was running back to his own goal with the ball and giving a pass that could hardly be dealt with.

Bunney was having an outstanding game until the ref booked him for time wasting although it was Ngosi that was the culprit.

Two minutes before their equaliser Wilbrahim could quite easily of won a free kick/pen considering the free kicks the referee awarded them.

We had a good go at them today and I'm sure if we continue to play that way we will see more positive results as we have under BBM.

One game at a time. Into Accy now Tuesday let's take a good following and get out this relegation zone.

Barry Murphy's barmy army.

Poll: Bottomley...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024