Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smart phone recommendations 10:35 - Jul 27 with 830 viewsKevinPR

I've currently got an HTC Wildfire and I am due an upgrade.

Looking for something that is of similar size (not something that is like a small laptop in my pocket) and will cost no more than £30 per month.

Any recommendations?
Smart phone recommendations on 10:37 - Jul 27 with 820 viewsRangersw12

I have the Samsung google nexus s and it's excellent , I would also recommend the Galaxy S 3
Smart phone recommendations on 11:23 - Jul 27 with 761 viewsqprtino82

Iphone is boss!

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Smart phone recommendations on 11:41 - Jul 27 with 737 viewsQPR_Jim

I went from the google nexus (HTC) to the samsung galaxy S2 a year ago now and although it did seem a bit big at the time it is pretty comfortable in hand and not too big for my pocket etc. The samsung galaxy S3 seems a bit too big for my liking but it's the best spec phone available. Basically if I were due an upgrade I'd choose between one of those two and the Samsung galaxy nexus, they are all slightly different size and style so you can get one that suits you best and they are all good quality/spec.
Smart phone recommendations on 11:46 - Jul 27 with 734 viewsreal_loftus

I've got the HTC Sensation, and its quality. Pisses all over the iPhone. ATAF

Now Sky Go is finally working with Android ICS, its got the lot.

ATAF.

Smart phone recommendations on 12:05 - Jul 27 with 708 viewsJuzzie

Anything is better that the SonyEriccson Vivaz which has got to be the $hittiest phone ever. Takes good photo's though but the interface is appalling and the touchscreen poor. Turns itself into flight mode and off both at random.

I'll be due for an upgrade soon and can't wait.
Smart phone recommendations on 12:11 - Jul 27 with 705 viewsQPR_Jim

Smart phone recommendations on 12:05 - Jul 27 by Juzzie

Anything is better that the SonyEriccson Vivaz which has got to be the $hittiest phone ever. Takes good photo's though but the interface is appalling and the touchscreen poor. Turns itself into flight mode and off both at random.

I'll be due for an upgrade soon and can't wait.

I agree with that. Both my girlfriend and my sister were somehow fooled into buying the phone (probably for the HD camera) but it was just an awful phone.
Smart phone recommendations on 12:12 - Jul 27 with 698 viewsGloucs_R

Smart phone recommendations on 10:37 - Jul 27 by Rangersw12

I have the Samsung google nexus s and it's excellent , I would also recommend the Galaxy S 3

Me too, awesome phone

Poll: Are we staying up?

Smart phone recommendations on 12:18 - Jul 27 with 692 viewsJuzzie

Smart phone recommendations on 12:11 - Jul 27 by QPR_Jim

I agree with that. Both my girlfriend and my sister were somehow fooled into buying the phone (probably for the HD camera) but it was just an awful phone.

Yeah, if I ever see the T-Mobile staff that 'recommended' it to me I'll swing for him!

Login to get fewer ads

Smart phone recommendations on 12:22 - Jul 27 with 688 viewsVish

i'm in the process of an upgrade at the moment with Tmobile.

Not a lot to choose from, already have an iPhone as a work phone, so the only real option is the Galaxy S3 - but i have to change my tariff which i dont want to!

not sure how real this is, but check this clip of the iphone 5...

Smart phone recommendations on 12:33 - Jul 27 with 680 viewsLewes_r

Smart phone recommendations on 12:22 - Jul 27 by Vish

i'm in the process of an upgrade at the moment with Tmobile.

Not a lot to choose from, already have an iPhone as a work phone, so the only real option is the Galaxy S3 - but i have to change my tariff which i dont want to!

not sure how real this is, but check this clip of the iphone 5...

I think thats just a concept phone all created in after effects

I must say unless you despise your phone why upgrade? Most are only slightly better than the year before

I bought an iphone 3Gs outright 3 years ago and have been paying a tenner a month with giffgaff for unlimited data texts and 300 mins

Renewing your contract with a new phone every year is a total rip off imho
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Smart phone recommendations on 12:46 - Jul 27 with 666 viewswombat

Smart phone recommendations on 12:33 - Jul 27 by Lewes_r

I must say unless you despise your phone why upgrade? Most are only slightly better than the year before

I bought an iphone 3Gs outright 3 years ago and have been paying a tenner a month with giffgaff for unlimited data texts and 300 mins

great concept but look at the next concept they have on there site,for the new the ipad
jesus if thats what they are thinking i want one and i want one now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Smart phone recommendations on 13:45 - Jul 27 with 628 viewsrunningman75

Got a Samsung Galaxy W as did not want to large a phone to carry around. Love it and has all the apps I need. I would never spend extortionate amounts on overhyped Apple products.
Smart phone recommendations on 13:49 - Jul 27 with 619 viewsMetallica_Hoop

N8 is great for the Camera. The new N808 has a 41MP camera

When this goes wrong I'm selling my Galaxy II spare and buying one. Oh man imagine the gig footage, High-definition Hedgepigs.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Smart phone recommendations on 13:53 - Jul 27 with 605 viewsKevinPR

Smart phone recommendations on 12:33 - Jul 27 by Lewes_r

The HTC Wildfire is pretty cheap and cheerful. It's served it's purpose for me and I've had no complaints with it, but it is noticeably performing much slower now.
Smart phone recommendations on 14:42 - Jul 27 with 573 viewsEsgaroth

If you want to fit in with the crowd, be cool and trendy and pay over the top, get an iphone.

If you want the cutting edge of technology and get value for money get a Galaxy 3

You are welcome

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Smart phone recommendations on 16:12 - Jul 27 with 538 viewsHolser

Smart phone recommendations on 13:45 - Jul 27 by runningman75

Got a Samsung Galaxy W as did not want to large a phone to carry around. Love it and has all the apps I need. I would never spend extortionate amounts on overhyped Apple products.

yep, same as this.

80's F block

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024