Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish hate law 10:26 - Apr 1 with 4530 viewsSullutaCreturned

A positive move or an affront to freedom of speech,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68703684
Scottish hate law on 10:30 - Apr 1 with 1706 viewsonehunglow

Past societies must have been really despicable .
I mean,looking around,just about everything we and our forefathers said and did was wrong .
These days,we are more enlightened
Yeah baby

Today,we have people unable to live without a mobile phone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scottish hate law on 10:35 - Apr 1 with 1700 viewsunion_jack

I love the example given for hate crime as age related.
“Hey you, you octagenarian bastard, have some of that!”😂

I think it’s much more likely to be race related.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Scottish hate law on 10:39 - Apr 1 with 1686 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 10:35 - Apr 1 by union_jack

I love the example given for hate crime as age related.
“Hey you, you octagenarian bastard, have some of that!”😂

I think it’s much more likely to be race related.

Morning Union.
If somebody were to refer to me as an old,contankerous Welsh ,sheep dipping ,straight male person,I could have them locked up

Scottish hate law on 10:54 - Apr 1 with 1672 viewsunion_jack

Scottish hate law on 10:39 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

Morning Union.
If somebody were to refer to me as an old,contankerous Welsh ,sheep dipping ,straight male person,I could have them locked up

Morning R. Locked up for stating a fact! What’s this country coming to😂😂

Scottish hate law on 11:34 - Apr 1 with 1646 viewsFlashberryjack

Scottish hate law on 10:54 - Apr 1 by union_jack

Morning R. Locked up for stating a fact! What’s this country coming to😂😂

Wait until the clowns in the senedd hear about this new hate law.... guess what's coming to Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scottish hate law on 11:40 - Apr 1 with 1638 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thought it was an April fools joke.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Scottish hate law on 11:46 - Apr 1 with 1634 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They have pledged to investigate every single complaint of hate crime.

But when your granny gets mugged or if your house gets burgled or your car gets nicked there’s nobody available.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Scottish hate law on 12:32 - Apr 1 with 1613 viewsGwyn737

Looks unpolicable to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Scottish hate law on 12:48 - Apr 1 with 1606 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 11:34 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

Wait until the clowns in the senedd hear about this new hate law.... guess what's coming to Wales.

Yes indeed!

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 13:22 - Apr 1 with 1586 viewsBoundy

Scottish hate law on 12:32 - Apr 1 by Gwyn737

Looks unpolicable to me.

They'll (police) find away without getting off their fat useless backsides. I now await a tap on the door . Pity the met police are so driven by political correctness ( but their version) that they're happy to alienate a whole community .

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/webcontent/met-police-officer-tells-woman-swasti

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scottish hate law on 13:35 - Apr 1 with 1571 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 13:22 - Apr 1 by Boundy

They'll (police) find away without getting off their fat useless backsides. I now await a tap on the door . Pity the met police are so driven by political correctness ( but their version) that they're happy to alienate a whole community .

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/webcontent/met-police-officer-tells-woman-swasti

Too true.
This trash is more politically appetising than investigating and locking up thieving scum
bTW,Keith’s book is a cracking read for all especially thinking investigating crimes is straightforward

Scottish hate law on 13:59 - Apr 1 with 1566 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 13:22 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Sounds to me like a police officer under pressure trying to maintain calm.

Turns out the person with the placard had already been arrested by the time the woman made the complaint. The met even offered her to go and identify any others that had been involved but she left.

Shame The Mail left those facts till the the last 3 paragraphs of an extended story. Might give people the wrong idea.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:13]
Scottish hate law on 14:07 - Apr 1 with 1549 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 13:59 - Apr 1 by Gwyn737

Turns out the person with the placard had already been arrested by the time the woman made the complaint. The met even offered her to go and identify any others that had been involved but she left.

Shame The Mail left those facts till the the last 3 paragraphs of an extended story. Might give people the wrong idea.

Not sure how I stuck it out for so long.
These days,the “ job is fooked” really rings true

Scottish hate law on 19:07 - Apr 1 with 1471 viewsBoundy

Scottish hate law on 13:59 - Apr 1 by Gwyn737

Nor sure why you mentioned the Daily Mail when the link was from a Telegraph article .My understanding is if the copper wanted it to be put in context then surely it the protest against the Israeli activities showing swastikas was a perfect example of something which would create alarm and distress to a Jewish person .The Police have become politicised like our education system in this country and not for the betterment of all

Scottish hate law on 19:13 - Apr 1 with 1463 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 19:07 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Nor sure why you mentioned the Daily Mail when the link was from a Telegraph article .My understanding is if the copper wanted it to be put in context then surely it the protest against the Israeli activities showing swastikas was a perfect example of something which would create alarm and distress to a Jewish person .The Police have become politicised like our education system in this country and not for the betterment of all

Started when police forces became police service
Stakeholders ,customers , partners was the start of the slippery slope
I see senior officers interviewed and squirm

Scottish hate law on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 1413 viewsFlashberryjack

Scottish hate law on 19:07 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Gwyn loves the Daily Mail

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scottish hate law on 21:42 - Apr 1 with 1391 viewsWingstandwood

Interesting opinion, she gives information about this new law.

411 centres to open in Scotland to report 'hate crime'. And it'll be an offence even if conversations that are labelled as hate happen to occur in the privacy of someone's own house, and does not go beyond that. And it looks that 'perception' could become far more important than actual facts and evidence. Ah a bit like modern day WOKE then!

I sincerely hope Miss Widdecombe has got it wrong, because if correct, it's full out Orwellian.

And if correct add it to other Orwellian stuff i.e. cancel culture....mind reading unconscious bias pseudo-science....destruction or removal of historical statues....redefining of once harmless words to become 'offensive' e.g. Afro etc....denying proven medical facts and replacing those facts with non-scientific lies....refusal of mainstream media to report facts.... BBC producers pushing adult propaganda and their own agenda's onto children....Schools/education system ignoring parents wishes and concerns etc. etc, etc.

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 08:20 - Apr 2 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 21:42 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

411 centres to open in Scotland to report 'hate crime'. And it'll be an offence even if conversations that are labelled as hate happen to occur in the privacy of someone's own house, and does not go beyond that. And it looks that 'perception' could become far more important than actual facts and evidence. Ah a bit like modern day WOKE then!

I sincerely hope Miss Widdecombe has got it wrong, because if correct, it's full out Orwellian.

And if correct add it to other Orwellian stuff i.e. cancel culture....mind reading unconscious bias pseudo-science....destruction or removal of historical statues....redefining of once harmless words to become 'offensive' e.g. Afro etc....denying proven medical facts and replacing those facts with non-scientific lies....refusal of mainstream media to report facts.... BBC producers pushing adult propaganda and their own agenda's onto children....Schools/education system ignoring parents wishes and concerns etc. etc, etc.

“ labels”.
We are not at that level
My Deity

Scottish hate law on 10:17 - Apr 2 with 1280 viewsunion_jack

Scottish hate law on 21:42 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

How long will it be until the WG introduce their version of it. They are even more of a dictatorship than the Scottish Government.

Scottish hate law on 10:47 - Apr 2 with 1248 viewscontroversial_jack

Scottish hate law on 10:17 - Apr 2 by union_jack

How long will it be until the WG introduce their version of it. They are even more of a dictatorship than the Scottish Government.

How can they be a dictatorship if they are democratically elected?
Scottish hate law on 11:36 - Apr 2 with 1249 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 10:17 - Apr 2 by union_jack

Apparently drag-queen-story-hour performer "FlowJob" was accompanied to one school reading alongside Mhairi Black, the SNP's deputy leader at Westminster.

Outraged parents hey!

QUOTE: " The SNP MP Mhairi Black accompanied Nathan Mullen, a
drag queen who performs under the name "FlowJob", to Glencoats primary school” to read to children. “Anna Bortion” was listed as one of the funniest drag queen
names by Pride alongside “Malestia Child”. The name of the drag artist booked to tell
stories to children in Bristol is "AidaHDee". Whilst this performer may have this condition and choose to make a joke of it, others with this condition may not find it so funny." END OF QUOTE

QUOTE: "When libraries and schools invite adult performers with overtly sexual public personas to interact with children, parents have a right to demand answers. It should be common sense that no four-year-old needs a drag act to teach him how to read – least of all a drag act called ‘Eric Big C*it’." END OF QUOTE

These are the times we live in and if you don't agree with it you will be smeared as a bigot or maybe as things currently stand? Be prosecuted for speaking out? Is it any wonder why 'creepy' politicians want to ban free speech and protest!!!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5320992/drag-queen-school-flow-job-picture

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 11:43 - Apr 2 with 1244 viewsBoundy

Scottish hate law on 11:36 - Apr 2 by Wingstandwood

Apparently drag-queen-story-hour performer "FlowJob" was accompanied to one school reading alongside Mhairi Black, the SNP's deputy leader at Westminster.

Outraged parents hey!

QUOTE: " The SNP MP Mhairi Black accompanied Nathan Mullen, a
drag queen who performs under the name "FlowJob", to Glencoats primary school” to read to children. “Anna Bortion” was listed as one of the funniest drag queen
names by Pride alongside “Malestia Child”. The name of the drag artist booked to tell
stories to children in Bristol is "AidaHDee". Whilst this performer may have this condition and choose to make a joke of it, others with this condition may not find it so funny." END OF QUOTE

QUOTE: "When libraries and schools invite adult performers with overtly sexual public personas to interact with children, parents have a right to demand answers. It should be common sense that no four-year-old needs a drag act to teach him how to read – least of all a drag act called ‘Eric Big C*it’." END OF QUOTE

These are the times we live in and if you don't agree with it you will be smeared as a bigot or maybe as things currently stand? Be prosecuted for speaking out? Is it any wonder why 'creepy' politicians want to ban free speech and protest!!!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5320992/drag-queen-school-flow-job-picture

Scary that some on here see no harm in it , to me its a gateway to abnormal behaviour condoned by the very people who should be protecting their kids .

Scottish hate law on 11:56 - Apr 2 with 1239 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 11:43 - Apr 2 by Boundy

Scary that some on here see no harm in it , to me its a gateway to abnormal behaviour condoned by the very people who should be protecting their kids .

They see no harm in it, because I guess they get gratification from it, because its not about the child now is it? Especially when the child is of an utterly inappropriate age.

And another thing events that are advertised as being for "babies and toddlers"? Why would a homosexual feel the need to read to a baby that was in the maternity unit only a few months earlier?

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 12:22 - Apr 2 with 1211 viewsGwyn737

I see no reason for that particular person to go and read to children in a primary school.

I also see no reason to conflate being homosexual or trans with wanting to abuse children.
Scottish hate law on 12:38 - Apr 2 with 1195 viewsAnotherJohn

What worries me is that the emphasis seems to have moved from observable behaviour to what the "offender" may be thinking, and the feelings of the offended person. We seem to be moving towards a way of seeing that puts felt experience and victimhood before all else. How long before the country that gave us the Scottish Enlightenment becomes the first of the home countries to legislate against thought crime?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024