Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BASTON 22:13 - Jan 7 with 5614 viewsbathgatejack

wit a fukin waste of money.15 mill my fukin hole. some kunts having a laugh
BASTON on 22:16 - Jan 7 with 4482 viewsbuilthjack

They sent a lookalike over from Spain.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BASTON on 22:17 - Jan 7 with 4466 viewsjesushchrist

Was he that bad today?
BASTON on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 4448 viewsdobjack2

Signing based on scoring goals in another league with little to no consideration about how he would fit into our team and whatever tactics we employ.

A signing that typifies all that has been wrong with our transfer policy. Not saying he is a bad player but one that doesn't appear to fit our team or tactics.
BASTON on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 4447 viewsjack2jack

For me it's been a wasted acquisition,it just seems all wrong,injuries,not starting,home sick etc etc, think we just need to ship him out,as I don't think it's ever going to work out for us or the lad.
BASTON on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 4446 viewsbathgatejack

BASTON on 22:16 - Jan 7 by builthjack

They sent a lookalike over from Spain.

they fukin must have. no the same player i seen on you tube when we bought him. fukin joke mate. some kunt needs a kick up the arse for bringing him here.fukin dumplin
BASTON on 22:26 - Jan 7 with 4358 viewsRancid

Is he missing chances or just not getting any?
BASTON on 22:31 - Jan 7 with 4295 viewsbuilthjack

BASTON on 22:19 - Jan 7 by bathgatejack

they fukin must have. no the same player i seen on you tube when we bought him. fukin joke mate. some kunt needs a kick up the arse for bringing him here.fukin dumplin

Another Jenkins cock up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BASTON on 22:31 - Jan 7 with 4294 viewsDewi1jack

BASTON on 22:26 - Jan 7 by Rancid

Is he missing chances or just not getting any?

If his other halfs in Spain then my guess is he's not getting any

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

BASTON on 22:40 - Jan 7 with 4224 viewsStarsky

Not looking good so far but he may come good with the new manager

It's just the internet, init.

BASTON on 22:49 - Jan 7 with 4151 viewsdobjack2

BASTON on 22:40 - Jan 7 by Starsky

Would need a far more creative midfield and a different way of playing as well as a new manager.
BASTON on 22:57 - Jan 7 with 4108 viewsjackrabbit

BASTON on 22:40 - Jan 7 by Starsky

He has no pace, indifferent ball control and seemingly no appetite for goal scoring - he's never looked like scoring, bar once at the Emirates. Apart from that he's a hell of a striker.
BASTON on 23:00 - Jan 7 with 4068 viewsDarran

I think he needs to play and I can't see that happening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 with 4036 viewsMattG

BASTON on 23:00 - Jan 7 by Darran

I think he needs to play and I can't see that happening.

I can but not for us.

Someone told me he was outpaced by Michael Dawson today. Ouch.
BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 with 4033 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We should never employ anyone with the initials BB at Swansea City.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 with 4033 viewspikeypaul

His goal scoring record before joining us was very good and on the evidence of the videos we saw of him he looked one hell of a player.
He's come here and been a complete failure.For what reasons I do not know.He looks as if he can't wait to go home.Another case of taking the huge pay day and contract,his agent will be laughing his cock off.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

BASTON on 23:06 - Jan 7 with 4023 viewsMattG

BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 by Joe_bradshaw

We should never employ anyone with the initials BB at Swansea City.

Botti Biabi was unavailable for comment.
BASTON on 00:54 - Jan 8 with 3774 viewsGowerjack

BASTON on 23:06 - Jan 7 by MattG

Botti Biabi was unavailable for comment.

£15 million big ones.

The absolute truth that jenkins knows f uck all about football.

Time to get rid.

#jenkinsout

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BASTON on 03:03 - Jan 8 with 3591 viewsicecoldjack

A quick glance at his you tube stuff told me he needed to be built around, it's therefore no surprise we didnt change it and he doesnt fit our style .

Yet another square peg for a round hole. mindless signing at £15m quid. smacks of a panic buy TBH.
BASTON on 07:06 - Jan 8 with 3466 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BASTON on 03:03 - Jan 8 by icecoldjack

A quick glance at his you tube stuff told me he needed to be built around, it's therefore no surprise we didnt change it and he doesnt fit our style .

Yet another square peg for a round hole. mindless signing at £15m quid. smacks of a panic buy TBH.

Or a buy that has been done by someone with little football knowledge. Take a f*cking bow Huw

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BASTON on 07:40 - Jan 8 with 3419 viewsairedale

BASTON on 22:19 - Jan 7 by dobjack2

Signing based on scoring goals in another league with little to no consideration about how he would fit into our team and whatever tactics we employ.

A signing that typifies all that has been wrong with our transfer policy. Not saying he is a bad player but one that doesn't appear to fit our team or tactics.

We could always sell him to W Ham?
BASTON on 08:24 - Jan 8 with 3341 viewsjack247

BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 by pikeypaul

His goal scoring record before joining us was very good and on the evidence of the videos we saw of him he looked one hell of a player.
He's come here and been a complete failure.For what reasons I do not know.He looks as if he can't wait to go home.Another case of taking the huge pay day and contract,his agent will be laughing his cock off.

Watch the goals he scorea in those videos and look at how we play him. It's no wonder he flatters to deceive.

He either needs to be just behind a main striker, or play as part of an attacking trio with narrow wingers IMO. Not physical enough to play up front on his own
BASTON on 09:21 - Jan 8 with 3186 viewsPawelAbbott

If you watch the videos of his goals from last season, the majority are goals he has scored within the 6 yard box from pull backs. The goals that aren't like that are when he has had a clear shooting chance under no pressure.
All the pull backs are fired in low to him and he scores on the volley.
We play crosses in high for him to compete against two 6 foot plus centre backs or he has to work himself some space whilst tightly marked.
He doesn't suit us at all.
Bony could do it as he had the size and strength to hold defenders off.
Baston was a very poor choice for the way we play.
BASTON on 09:23 - Jan 8 with 3177 viewsLoyal

BASTON on 22:17 - Jan 7 by jesushchrist

Was he that bad today?

The nil bit on our shoreline is a clue 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BASTON on 09:42 - Jan 8 with 3115 viewsDewi1jack

BASTON on 09:23 - Jan 8 by Loyal

The nil bit on our shoreline is a clue 👍

Aye.
But recently you'd have forgiven people if they believed our clubs name was Swansea Nil

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BASTON on 09:53 - Jan 8 with 3072 viewsWarwickHunt

BASTON on 00:54 - Jan 8 by Gowerjack

£15 million big ones.

The absolute truth that jenkins knows f uck all about football.

Time to get rid.

#jenkinsout

Can you imagine Laudrup's face when Jenkins told him he'd signed Emnes and N'Gog?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024