Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Kyle Walker - Peters Be The Answer For Saints ? 10:50 - Jun 30 with 516 viewsSaintsNews

Can Kyle Walker - Peters Be The Answer For Saints ? 30th Jun 2020 10:46
A week ago Kyle Walker Peters looked to be at St Mary's only to make up the numbers, but whilst it is still early days yet, he has pushed his way into the right back spot and showed promise, but will it be enough to earn him a permanent move to Saints. 8

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Can Kyle Walker - Peters Be The Answer For Saints ? on 11:34 - Jun 30 with 493 viewsSadoldgit

He looks better than Valery at the moment so I would tell him that he is the rob for the rest of the season. A lot depends on how much Spurs want for him and who else is out there for the same money. He does show promise and looks to be playing within himself at the moment which you can’t blame him for. Hopefully he will take his chance here and win a contract, but we need to keep our options open.
Can Kyle Walker - Peters Be The Answer For Saints ? on 20:28 - Jun 30 with 371 viewskingslandstand1

Can Kyle Walker - Peters Be The Answer For Saints ? on 11:34 - Jun 30 by Sadoldgit

He looks better than Valery at the moment so I would tell him that he is the rob for the rest of the season. A lot depends on how much Spurs want for him and who else is out there for the same money. He does show promise and looks to be playing within himself at the moment which you can’t blame him for. Hopefully he will take his chance here and win a contract, but we need to keep our options open.

We've only seen him a couple of times and I thought he was really good on Sunday, he even made Jamie Rednapps team on the weekend, however we (well I was) were singing Valery's praise when first came on to the scene so let's wait and see
I don't think either of them are good enough to guarentee a top half premiership team place which is where we should be next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024