Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 19286 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:49 - Jul 31 with 1451 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:43 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know about Ian, but today I shall be mostly crying about Charlie “Naughty Tory” Elphick and the wife who has steadfastly stood by him throughout his trial only to bail spectacularly yesterday after the verdict and to disappear in a taxi.

For some reason, as he did the walk of shame alone from the courthouse, I thought of you Doris.

Ah, I knew I could count on you to be blubbering your way through today.

Another day sat at home on benefits is it Soppy? Plenty of time for googling and crying I guess.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:54 - Jul 31 with 1440 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:49 - Jul 31 by Boris_

Ah, I knew I could count on you to be blubbering your way through today.

Another day sat at home on benefits is it Soppy? Plenty of time for googling and crying I guess.

😂 bless you Doris. You don’t even realise when you are the butt of the joke.

I have been back to work for the last few weeks and no, I have not received a penny in benefits (unlike yourself).
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:55 - Jul 31 with 1437 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:34 - Jul 31 by DorsetIan

I cannot take lessons in weeping from the biggest cry-baby on here.

What's upset you today Boris: a leaflet, a badge or a multi-coloured flag?

Nothing upsets me mush, especially when it comes to politics because I've not been on the losing side in years. Everything I vote for, happens.

Moving in to my new Stamp Duty free house in 2 weeks time and the landscapers coming in to build my Rishi Gardens shortly after. It's a wonderful time of the year.

Meanwhile, everything you've ever voted for or wanted hasn't happened. All you can do is look on with envy and heartache.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:56 - Jul 31 with 1434 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:54 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

😂 bless you Doris. You don’t even realise when you are the butt of the joke.

I have been back to work for the last few weeks and no, I have not received a penny in benefits (unlike yourself).

So you're at work, someone is paying your wages through this recession and you're sat on an internet forum crying about politics to a bunch of strangers? I hope your boss doesn't find out.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:06 - Jul 31 with 1422 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:55 - Jul 31 by Boris_

Nothing upsets me mush, especially when it comes to politics because I've not been on the losing side in years. Everything I vote for, happens.

Moving in to my new Stamp Duty free house in 2 weeks time and the landscapers coming in to build my Rishi Gardens shortly after. It's a wonderful time of the year.

Meanwhile, everything you've ever voted for or wanted hasn't happened. All you can do is look on with envy and heartache.

So you must admit that it's strange that a man so contented as you would spend quite so much time crying about things on here, no?

And why the need for all the self-congratulation? In my experience, it's only those who are deeply insecure that need to big themselves up all the time.

You're a complex fella, I'll give you that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:18 - Jul 31 with 1412 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:06 - Jul 31 by DorsetIan

So you must admit that it's strange that a man so contented as you would spend quite so much time crying about things on here, no?

And why the need for all the self-congratulation? In my experience, it's only those who are deeply insecure that need to big themselves up all the time.

You're a complex fella, I'll give you that.

I don't spend much time on here mush, I nip on every now and then to prod you and Soppy and make you cry.

No self-congratulation. You appear to think I'm upset about something and I'm simply reassuring you that I'm not. Cheer up hun, you'll get another stab at a Labour government in 5 years time ( you'll lose again though )

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:29 - Jul 31 with 1401 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:18 - Jul 31 by Boris_

I don't spend much time on here mush, I nip on every now and then to prod you and Soppy and make you cry.

No self-congratulation. You appear to think I'm upset about something and I'm simply reassuring you that I'm not. Cheer up hun, you'll get another stab at a Labour government in 5 years time ( you'll lose again though )

You're funny. Maybe you do 'nip on every now and then' like the rest of us, but when you do you're either taking offence or trying to persuade yourself that you're a 'winner'.

It seems we can add 'patient lacks self-awareness' to the diagnosis.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:46 - Jul 31 with 1368 viewsBoris_

I think this thread is coming to an end now. Soppy and Ian appear to have given up the fight and conceded to being bed wetting thumb sucking little pansies.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 13:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:19 - Jul 31 with 1336 viewsChesham_Saint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:46 - Jul 31 by Boris_

I think this thread is coming to an end now. Soppy and Ian appear to have given up the fight and conceded to being bed wetting thumb sucking little pansies.

I can just hear James Alexander Gordon’s voice sonorously declaring:

“Soggsy & 22 United 2, Boris & Jay Rovers 2. Match abandoned after 4 days due to crowd trouble. Pools coupon: score draw...”

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:20 - Jul 31 with 1336 viewsgrumpy

You just can’t help yourself,stop calling people names it’s utterly pathetic.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:55 - Jul 31 with 1313 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:20 - Jul 31 by grumpy

You just can’t help yourself,stop calling people names it’s utterly pathetic.

Very selective of you Grumpy. If they can't take it, don't dish it out. It's utterly pathetic.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:57 - Jul 31 with 1278 viewsSadoldgit

Given that you started a thread that ended somewhere else completely I doubt if you or anybody else has a clue what it is about anymore, apart from you regressing to the playground bullying that you used to be 5 or 6 years ago. So tell us, what is it that compulses you to try and make people cry?

Also I believe that you are a manager? Is the person who employs you aware of the amount of time you spend each day posting childish abuse on an internet football forum?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 15:20]
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:39 - Jul 31 with 1255 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:57 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

Given that you started a thread that ended somewhere else completely I doubt if you or anybody else has a clue what it is about anymore, apart from you regressing to the playground bullying that you used to be 5 or 6 years ago. So tell us, what is it that compulses you to try and make people cry?

Also I believe that you are a manager? Is the person who employs you aware of the amount of time you spend each day posting childish abuse on an internet football forum?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 15:20]

You’re the reason so many people have left this forum pal.

Where did you get the impression I am a manager? 😂 I am the employer mush for my own BUSINESS. Did you forget about all of my bounce back loans I’ve claimed?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:37 - Jul 31 with 1213 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:39 - Jul 31 by Boris_

You’re the reason so many people have left this forum pal.

Where did you get the impression I am a manager? 😂 I am the employer mush for my own BUSINESS. Did you forget about all of my bounce back loans I’ve claimed?

No, I don’t read that many of your posts as you are too full of yourself. I am not surprised that you are not a manager. You don’t have the skill set from the way you present yourself on here. Anyway, well done for getting through a post without mentioning the word “crying”. You see, it is possible to respond to a post without reverting to your 5 year old self 😉. It’s a shame that you are pretending to know the will of others yet again, but I suppose we have to take one step at a time.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:44 - Jul 31 with 1203 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:37 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

No, I don’t read that many of your posts as you are too full of yourself. I am not surprised that you are not a manager. You don’t have the skill set from the way you present yourself on here. Anyway, well done for getting through a post without mentioning the word “crying”. You see, it is possible to respond to a post without reverting to your 5 year old self 😉. It’s a shame that you are pretending to know the will of others yet again, but I suppose we have to take one step at a time.

You definitely did read the tweets because you’ve whinged about it on several occasions just like you whinge about everything. 😂

Get off the internet before your boss sacks you for being lazy. Have a good weekend hun. X

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:53 - Jul 31 with 1159 viewsBuggalugs

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:37 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

To be fair Soggy, one wouldn’t be very successful as a business owner if one didn’t know how to manage and get on with people.

You do realise there’s more to life than trying to take the moral high-ground with absolutely everything don’t you?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 01:01 - Aug 1 with 1102 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:53 - Jul 31 by Buggalugs

To be fair Soggy, one wouldn’t be very successful as a business owner if one didn’t know how to manage and get on with people.

You do realise there’s more to life than trying to take the moral high-ground with absolutely everything don’t you?

Yes I do. If you go back and read past posts you might also see that I have been the one on the receiving end and have every right to defend myself from his constant sniping.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:30 - Aug 3 with 908 viewsJaySaint

out of nearly 70,000,000 people in the country, around 8 people died yesterday of this thing.
just 8, just 8 from 70 million people. With 67 people on ventilators around the UK.

Is this work absolutely decimating the economy for at this point?
the main point of lockdown was to 'save the NHS' The NHS does not need, nor needed saving anymore.
PHE is going to kill more people with this daft policy the govt is having to follow
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 21:31]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:37 - Aug 3 with 895 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:30 - Aug 3 by JaySaint

out of nearly 70,000,000 people in the country, around 8 people died yesterday of this thing.
just 8, just 8 from 70 million people. With 67 people on ventilators around the UK.

Is this work absolutely decimating the economy for at this point?
the main point of lockdown was to 'save the NHS' The NHS does not need, nor needed saving anymore.
PHE is going to kill more people with this daft policy the govt is having to follow
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 21:31]

Who is forcing this govt to do anything?

And I don't know if you've noticed, but quite a lot of stuff is pretty much back to normal.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:48 - Aug 3 with 877 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:37 - Aug 3 by DorsetIan

Who is forcing this govt to do anything?

And I don't know if you've noticed, but quite a lot of stuff is pretty much back to normal.

Could you imagine the media scrum and the salivating from the like of you if the Govt said, "you know what Whitty, you can shove it, everyone is going back to work"

would be an utter field day for you.

Back to normal you say? pubs are being shamed in the local papers for youn'uns not keeping 2m apart and being forced to part close their premises.

We are some way off from being back to normal. Civil Servants are milking it all over the country and the teachers (fresh with a nice pay rise), will probably re-join the fun in about 4 weeks time.

The pain will come in about 12 months time, which I reckon you secretly want
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 21:49]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:09 - Aug 3 with 856 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:48 - Aug 3 by JaySaint

Could you imagine the media scrum and the salivating from the like of you if the Govt said, "you know what Whitty, you can shove it, everyone is going back to work"

Back to normal you say? pubs are being shamed in the local papers for youn'uns not keeping 2m apart and being forced to part close their premises.

We are some way off from being back to normal. Civil Servants are milking it all over the country and the teachers (fresh with a nice pay rise), will probably re-join the fun in about 4 weeks time.

Nice pay rise? Do you understand what a decade of austerity has done to the pay levels of public sector workers?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 22:30]
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:19 - Aug 3 with 843 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:48 - Aug 3 by JaySaint

I am flattered that a govt with an 80 seat majority could care less what I think!

And for what it's worth, I thought the govt was poor getting us into lockdown too late but I think they are doing OK getting us out.

There has to be a balance between keeping the infections and deaths down while opening up the economy. And there aren't that many things that I can't now do, as long as I keep my distance and where a mask.

What have I said that makes you think I want pain in 12 months time? I think you've gone a bit loopy with that comment.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:52 - Aug 4 with 740 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:19 - Aug 3 by DorsetIan

I am flattered that a govt with an 80 seat majority could care less what I think!

And for what it's worth, I thought the govt was poor getting us into lockdown too late but I think they are doing OK getting us out.

There has to be a balance between keeping the infections and deaths down while opening up the economy. And there aren't that many things that I can't now do, as long as I keep my distance and where a mask.

What have I said that makes you think I want pain in 12 months time? I think you've gone a bit loopy with that comment.

I find myself almost agreeing with you...

I don't think it's back to normal or anywhere near though. Until BUSINESS's are back to normal with their staff back in the offices, we're a long way off economic normality.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024