Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 19332 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:43 - Jul 22 with 931 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:34 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

Yes open attempts to influence are fine. People are not stupid, if they know who the person trying to influence is, they are in a position to judge whether they have any vested interests and whether they are telling the truth. It's called open democratic debate.

Yes, I'm equally concerned about the attempts by New Zealand's Maori population to secretly influence the Brexit vote. There's no evidence that they did, but if they were doing it secretly...

exactly, if there is no evidence........

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:56 - Jul 22 with 921 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:43 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

exactly, if there is no evidence........

No evidence re Maoris or the EU.

Plenty re Russia.

Plenty.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:03 - Jul 22 with 913 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:56 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

No evidence re Maoris or the EU.

Plenty re Russia.

Plenty.

where?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:10 - Jul 22 with 907 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:03 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

where?

See above reference to US Senate report. See Report that Boris sat on for 10 months. See pretty much anywhere you care to look.

But I suspect you prefer, like the UK government, not to look and to remain wilfully ignorant.

Certainly, Boris J will be very happy that you don't appear in the slightest bit inquisitive that another state has been trying to interfere in UK democracy. You and millions like you. It's all fake news, eh?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:17 - Jul 22 with 898 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:10 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

See above reference to US Senate report. See Report that Boris sat on for 10 months. See pretty much anywhere you care to look.

But I suspect you prefer, like the UK government, not to look and to remain wilfully ignorant.

Certainly, Boris J will be very happy that you don't appear in the slightest bit inquisitive that another state has been trying to interfere in UK democracy. You and millions like you. It's all fake news, eh?

what do you prose happens now?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:41 - Jul 22 with 882 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:17 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

what do you prose happens now?

I think it's best to just wait. Boris will be along in a minute to remind me that he's a winner and to tell me to stop being a bed-wetter.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:50 - Jul 22 with 876 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:41 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

I think it's best to just wait. Boris will be along in a minute to remind me that he's a winner and to tell me to stop being a bed-wetter.

Wait for what? You are suggesting that the Conservative government who at the time were staunchly remain, even sent us all a leaflet to our doors telling us we would be f*cked if we voted leave, ignored Russians interfering so people would vote leave?

Keep clutching the straws. Maybe you could start moaning about Dominic Cummings going to Durham again? That might stop Brexit!!!

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:52 - Jul 22 with 875 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:10 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

You didn't mind Barack Obama interfering then? The funniest thing about that though is that Obama telling everyone 'we'll all go to the back of the queue if we vote leave' was probably the biggest single event that swung the vote to Leave.

Obama pretty much caused Brexit on his own.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:32 - Jul 22 with 865 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:50 - Jul 22 by Boris_

Wait for what? You are suggesting that the Conservative government who at the time were staunchly remain, even sent us all a leaflet to our doors telling us we would be f*cked if we voted leave, ignored Russians interfering so people would vote leave?

Keep clutching the straws. Maybe you could start moaning about Dominic Cummings going to Durham again? That might stop Brexit!!!

I was suggesting we wait for you, and right on cue there you are with one of your cut and paste posts.

And helpful and informative as ever.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 859 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:52 - Jul 22 by Boris_

You didn't mind Barack Obama interfering then? The funniest thing about that though is that Obama telling everyone 'we'll all go to the back of the queue if we vote leave' was probably the biggest single event that swung the vote to Leave.

Obama pretty much caused Brexit on his own.

That's precisely the point, you complete muppet! Because his 'interference' was public people could respond to it either way.

The same can't be said of you and your Russian-bot mates.

I'd stick to the emojis if I were you. You're less likely to face plant quite so spectacularly.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:44 - Jul 22 with 849 viewsBazza

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:07 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

Well here's 67 pages of analysis which you can dismiss out of hand if you like.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1

Interesting 67 pages of comment, no dispute on evidence but as I said NO quantification. No actual numbers of Voting impact. So I’m right. Poor attempt to cover up lack of impact detail.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:52 - Jul 22 with 848 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:44 - Jul 22 by Bazza

Interesting 67 pages of comment, no dispute on evidence but as I said NO quantification. No actual numbers of Voting impact. So I’m right. Poor attempt to cover up lack of impact detail.

If the evidence is clear why is it impossible to quantify the impact? Doesn't follow at all.

Perfectly possible to attempt to draw reasonable conclusions based the knowledge available around messaging campaigns and voter intentions.

Only impossible if you want to bury the evidence like the govt was trying to do.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:05 - Jul 22 with 838 viewsBazza

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:52 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

If the evidence is clear why is it impossible to quantify the impact? Doesn't follow at all.

Perfectly possible to attempt to draw reasonable conclusions based the knowledge available around messaging campaigns and voter intentions.

Only impossible if you want to bury the evidence like the govt was trying to do.

‘Perfectly possible’ - nonsense. Quantification means actual numbers, or at least an accurate assessment. Can’t see that happening. So you’re criticising without any idea of the impact if any on the 1.4 m majority for Brexit.
So all just waffle!
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:22 - Jul 22 with 824 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:05 - Jul 22 by Bazza

‘Perfectly possible’ - nonsense. Quantification means actual numbers, or at least an accurate assessment. Can’t see that happening. So you’re criticising without any idea of the impact if any on the 1.4 m majority for Brexit.
So all just waffle!

You have an interest in dumbing everything down. It's a classic Brexit supporter mentality...

...experts don't know anything
...the future cannot be predicted
...too many variables
...we don't know this
...we don't that

It's a feature of most Brexit debates that your lot will seek to dismiss anything if it can't be proved on the back of a scratch card.

However, there are very clever people well versed in the impact e.g. of viral and social media campaigns and voter behaviours - and indeed your svengali Dominic Cummings believes firmly that there is a science around all of this stuff. That's why the money is spent on it. That's why the bot factories are created. That's why Cummings has been so effective.

Give that the impact of such things can be and is predicted all the time, it would be 'perfectly possible' to draw a conclusion from what we know about what happened.

I get that you don't want to be shown up to have been tricked by a bunch of Russian geeks, but the likelihood is that you probably were.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:23 - Jul 22 with 823 viewsJaySaint

Ian, in your view, what should happen right now with all this?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:34 - Jul 22 with 816 viewsBazza

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:22 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

You have an interest in dumbing everything down. It's a classic Brexit supporter mentality...

...experts don't know anything
...the future cannot be predicted
...too many variables
...we don't know this
...we don't that

It's a feature of most Brexit debates that your lot will seek to dismiss anything if it can't be proved on the back of a scratch card.

However, there are very clever people well versed in the impact e.g. of viral and social media campaigns and voter behaviours - and indeed your svengali Dominic Cummings believes firmly that there is a science around all of this stuff. That's why the money is spent on it. That's why the bot factories are created. That's why Cummings has been so effective.

Give that the impact of such things can be and is predicted all the time, it would be 'perfectly possible' to draw a conclusion from what we know about what happened.

I get that you don't want to be shown up to have been tricked by a bunch of Russian geeks, but the likelihood is that you probably were.

As I said Ian (no matter how you dress it up ) you're all just waffle.
You've obviously swallowed the Owen Jones book on how to conduct a debate, though he always gets louder and louder and refuses to let others speak.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:38 - Jul 22 with 814 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:35 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

That's precisely the point, you complete muppet! Because his 'interference' was public people could respond to it either way.

The same can't be said of you and your Russian-bot mates.

I'd stick to the emojis if I were you. You're less likely to face plant quite so spectacularly.

Just because Obama's interference was public, does not make it right! People could also respond to this apparent 'Russian interference' in any way they wanted.

But you're suggesting the government wanted Russian interference so turned a blind eye to it, even though the Russians wanted completely the opposite to what the government wanted?!

Do you not see the major flaw in your squinnying?

As Jay said. What do you think should happen? You want another Peoples Vote? Just to check those pesky Russians didn't rig the result?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:40 - Jul 22 with 812 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:52 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

Yes, let's have a Peoples Vote!!!!! Stop Brexit!!!!!! #FBPE

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:15 - Jul 22 with 790 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:38 - Jul 22 by Boris_

Just because Obama's interference was public, does not make it right! People could also respond to this apparent 'Russian interference' in any way they wanted.

But you're suggesting the government wanted Russian interference so turned a blind eye to it, even though the Russians wanted completely the opposite to what the government wanted?!

Do you not see the major flaw in your squinnying?

As Jay said. What do you think should happen? You want another Peoples Vote? Just to check those pesky Russians didn't rig the result?

It's a brave attempt to drag yourself of the floor, Kermit, but no dice.

If people don't know that it's the Russians trying to influence them then they are not in a position (like you were) to say 'hold on, I don't like these foreigners trying to interfere'. It's really not difficult to grasp this if you try really hard.

We don't know why Boris sat on the report for 10 mths. He was asked a few times at PMQs today but ducked them all. Got to assume that he wanted to hide it until Brexit was done.

What should happen? We wait for another winner...loser...bedwetter...post from you. That's the answer to must things, no?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:26 - Jul 22 with 784 viewsJaySaint

what do you want to happen now, Ian?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:32 - Jul 22 with 780 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:26 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

what do you want to happen now, Ian?

Can't you read?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:33 - Jul 22 with 779 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:32 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

Can't you read?

apologies, I cant see which post you tell us what you want to happen now......

please can you tell me which one?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:37 - Jul 22 with 768 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:33 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

apologies, I cant see which post you tell us what you want to happen now......

please can you tell me which one?

Last but one from me.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:44 - Jul 22 with 755 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:37 - Jul 22 by DorsetIan

Last but one from me.

you dont actually answer the question

thank for trying anyway

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:57 - Jul 22 with 739 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:44 - Jul 22 by JaySaint

you dont actually answer the question

thank for trying anyway

I answered the question. You don't like the answer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024