Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ashes 14:22 - Jun 18 with 1061 viewsHeisenberg

Looking like a cracking test match and an exciting series ahead. Watching this England team is never boring. Stop the silly mistakes and we could beat the Aussies.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The Ashes on 14:35 - Jun 18 with 1047 viewscocklebreath

Poxy rain

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Ashes on 16:24 - Jun 18 with 1000 viewsdirk_doone

Ben STokes' unwise declaration when Root was still in full flow may just have handed the match to Australia in what looks likely to be a very close finish. It was frustrating when a similar Stokes' declaration handed a test to New Zealand earlier this year. Bazball is great but it's still wise to pile on as many runs as possible in the first innings and not be left having to scrap for them in the 2nd and fall short.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 16:25]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The Ashes on 16:38 - Jun 18 with 975 viewscocklebreath

The Ashes on 16:24 - Jun 18 by dirk_doone

Ben STokes' unwise declaration when Root was still in full flow may just have handed the match to Australia in what looks likely to be a very close finish. It was frustrating when a similar Stokes' declaration handed a test to New Zealand earlier this year. Bazball is great but it's still wise to pile on as many runs as possible in the first innings and not be left having to scrap for them in the 2nd and fall short.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 16:25]

Yep it was a bit daft

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Ashes on 17:06 - Jun 18 with 955 viewsHeisenberg

Yep I didn’t quite get it but England gambled on getting a couple of wickets which didn’t work but guess that’s the way they play. I would have stayed out until Root got out. It’s never dull though.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024