Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wembley tix 22:52 - May 17 with 3402 viewssaint22

how and when?
wembley tix on 20:51 - May 20 with 581 viewsSouthamptonfan

Don't worry about not getting the email. The automated email system is back logged and in some cases it has crashed. It's just because of the sheer number of emails being sent on just a couple of days. I had to ask for my email to be sent directly (rather than automated) as I did not get the automated one and still haven't! If you have an order number and the right money has come out of your account you have your tickets.
[Post edited 20 May 20:53]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

wembley tix on 21:28 - May 20 with 503 viewsSt_Guido

No money taken from my account yet but purchase still showing on my Saints account

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

wembley tix on 21:47 - May 20 with 454 viewssaint22

wembley tix on 20:51 - May 20 by Southamptonfan

Don't worry about not getting the email. The automated email system is back logged and in some cases it has crashed. It's just because of the sheer number of emails being sent on just a couple of days. I had to ask for my email to be sent directly (rather than automated) as I did not get the automated one and still haven't! If you have an order number and the right money has come out of your account you have your tickets.
[Post edited 20 May 20:53]

its pretty pi55 poor this really, kids missing out etc because the server and /or software system cant handle it
wembley tix on 23:03 - May 20 with 355 viewsSFC_Referee

wembley tix on 21:47 - May 20 by saint22

its pretty pi55 poor this really, kids missing out etc because the server and /or software system cant handle it

Also with all those Leeds fans supposedly getting tickets, which will mainly be nonsense, but at the same time any Leeds fans that got tickets in the home stands for our game against them at St Mary’s, would’ve supposedly been able to get tickets. As really you would’ve thought that they’d of made sure that you’d of had to of gone to at least 2 home games this season to prevent that

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

wembley tix on 09:20 - May 21 with 228 viewsyateleysaint

wembley tix on 21:47 - May 20 by saint22

Marry me!

I’m an information professional with over 20 years of experience, I order everything online and II couldn’t get the pissing thing to work.

Whoever was responsible for that monstrosity should be lynched.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

wembley tix on 09:22 - May 21 with 225 viewsyateleysaint

wembley tix on 23:03 - May 20 by SFC_Referee

Also with all those Leeds fans supposedly getting tickets, which will mainly be nonsense, but at the same time any Leeds fans that got tickets in the home stands for our game against them at St Mary’s, would’ve supposedly been able to get tickets. As really you would’ve thought that they’d of made sure that you’d of had to of gone to at least 2 home games this season to prevent that

Anyone would of thought you were taking the piss now.

(Yellow card reinstated on 2nd review)

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024