Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final 11:15 - Apr 19 with 407 viewsSaintsNews

On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final 19th Apr 2020 11:11
At the start of the 20th century Saints were one of the top teams in the land, if you don't believe me then read on. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 388 viewsdirk_doone

Good article, Nick. One of Saints' 6 major cup finals (7 if you include the replay). Pity we only won one of them. So often the nearly men. We've finished runners-up in league and cups 12 times now.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 12:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final on 12:36 - Apr 19 with 379 viewsthis_charming_man

On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final on 12:28 - Apr 19 by dirk_doone

Good article, Nick. One of Saints' 6 major cup finals (7 if you include the replay). Pity we only won one of them. So often the nearly men. We've finished runners-up in league and cups 12 times now.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 12:35]

we really have underachieved in our history. Even our back to back promotions we were runners up both times. I wonder how many other clubs have such a poor relative record.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final on 12:43 - Apr 19 with 374 viewsdirk_doone

On This Day In History - 19th April Saints In The FA Cup Final on 12:36 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

we really have underachieved in our history. Even our back to back promotions we were runners up both times. I wonder how many other clubs have such a poor relative record.

In terms of trophies won, we are probably the most underachieving team of our size in the country. We've been in 15 major semi-finals too.

I don't think there's any other club in the country that's been in 15 or more major semi-finals and only won 1 trophy. That's more semi-finals than Leicester and Leeds have been in.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 12:46]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024