Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him 11:05 - May 19 with 492 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him 19th May 2021 11:00
According to media reports on the Continent Saints are one of six clubs including Watford to be interested in Nantes striker Randal Kolo Muani, but how much truth is in this rumour and how much would Saints have to pay. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him on 11:35 - May 19 with 469 viewssaint22

Sound a bit of a gamble to me, preferred the rumour of the chap Giorgos Giakoumakis in the dutch league tbh

Sick of us gambling on players we need some experience in to steady the ship
Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him on 15:03 - May 19 with 388 viewsRon11

Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him on 11:35 - May 19 by saint22

Sound a bit of a gamble to me, preferred the rumour of the chap Giorgos Giakoumakis in the dutch league tbh

Sick of us gambling on players we need some experience in to steady the ship

I don't understand why Saints rarely seem to raid Championship sides.
There's some good ones out there.
Near forget the one million bargain that was Ricky Lambert...
Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him on 15:35 - May 19 with 380 viewssaint22

Saints Interested In French Striker But Face Battle To Sign Him on 15:03 - May 19 by Ron11

I don't understand why Saints rarely seem to raid Championship sides.
There's some good ones out there.
Near forget the one million bargain that was Ricky Lambert...

Agreed
There are plenty of quality ones there, two or three of either Boscombe or Brentford would fit in nicely depending on which fails to come up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024