Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes 16:00 - Jul 5 with 954 viewsSaintsNews

Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes 5th Jul 2021 15:58
Danny Ings has rejected a new contract with Saints but the truth is that little has changed in terms of where he stands and now Saints have to consider what they do next. 21

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes on 16:26 - Jul 5 with 924 viewsSadoldgit

Is this a new improved deal or the same one that has been on the table for months?
Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes on 13:26 - Jul 6 with 640 viewsPoirot

This is very old news ( oct last year) and strange its suddenley surfaced again. His advisor keeps dropping bullshit that Man City, Man United, Arsenal are interessted and yeet they have made no approach. Ings is mugging us off and amazingly there are still happy clappy fans thinking its all ok. Hes clearly trying to drive down his transfer fee, so that he can get a massive signining on fee and lumpy wages. 'One of us' apparently, what a load of tosh

I think its down to West Ham now but i suspect even they wont pay what we want ie £25M
Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes on 09:32 - Jul 13 with 428 viewsSaintNick

Ings Rejects New Southampton Contract But Nothing Changes on 13:26 - Jul 6 by Poirot

This is very old news ( oct last year) and strange its suddenley surfaced again. His advisor keeps dropping bullshit that Man City, Man United, Arsenal are interessted and yeet they have made no approach. Ings is mugging us off and amazingly there are still happy clappy fans thinking its all ok. Hes clearly trying to drive down his transfer fee, so that he can get a massive signining on fee and lumpy wages. 'One of us' apparently, what a load of tosh

I think its down to West Ham now but i suspect even they wont pay what we want ie £25M

All rumours

Latest Danny Ings Transfer Headlines Highlight Rumour Mill Contradictions 13th Jul 2021 09:31
Danny Mills is deficiently leaving Southampton, he will definitely leaving for Manchester City who according to some media outlets have made an offer or he will definitely be leaving tor Tottenham Hotspur depending on which ex player turned part time pundit you believe. 11

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024