Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conflict of interest or nothing to see here..move on 07:38 - Nov 16 with 799 viewssaint68

http://totalhealthmatters.co.uk/can-you-really-trust-vaccine-fact-checkers/

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Conflict of interest or nothing to see here..move on on 12:59 - Nov 16 with 699 viewsBison

Sounds really authentic website until you see the guy who runs it thinks he can heal all ills by bending your big toe around.

Oh, if you want to make me rich, you could buy my little book that attempts to explain how our health is connected to…………well everything! “Connection” Towards a Broader Understanding of Health in Medicine by Michael Lingard BSc. DO. WPNCert. £6.95 from Amazon HERE,

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Conflict of interest or nothing to see here..move on on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 606 viewssaint68

And that went pretty much as I'd thought..

Now compare that to the furore over a Tory MP blagging extra income.

The willingness to ignore such a blatantly biased and disingenuous organisation, that controls the worlds largest message sharing device in regards to false information speaks volumes on how well they've actually done.

None so blind.

Conflict of interest or nothing to see here..move on on 08:44 - Nov 17 with 523 viewssaint68

Conflict of interest or nothing to see here..move on on 12:59 - Nov 16 by Bison

Sounds really authentic website until you see the guy who runs it thinks he can heal all ills by bending your big toe around.

Oh, if you want to make me rich, you could buy my little book that attempts to explain how our health is connected to…………well everything! “Connection” Towards a Broader Understanding of Health in Medicine by Michael Lingard BSc. DO. WPNCert. £6.95 from Amazon HERE,

https://www.city-journal.org/facebook-and-its-fact-checkers-spread-misinformatio

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024