Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict 09:45 - Jan 17 with 410 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton At Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict 17th Jan 2022 09:42
Saints had plenty of chances to win this one and really should have got something out of it, but once again individual errors and a dodgy VAR call or two cost us dearly, we really can't go on throwing games like this away. 24

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 12:19 - Jan 17 with 319 viewsSadoldgit

I’ve been watching the penalty again. Bednarek wins the ball cleanly but there is contact on the follow through. Whether it warranted a penalty is down to opinions. My thought in real time was that it wasn’t a penalty and I still think that it was a harsh decision. The real game changer was the second goal though. What a defensive mess that was and it then gave us a mountain to climb. We played well in the first half and we weren’t bad in the second half, but we are still prone to making costly individual mistakes for which we often get punished. Not for the first time this season though we get to rue our finishing. Ralph gets a lot of stick when we lose or draw when we have been in front, but how often do we talk about really good chances missed? Pretty much every game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024