Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 40250 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 2753 viewsexiledclaseboy

United XI: Lindegaard; Smalling, Evans, Ferdinand, Büttner; Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Hernandez.

Poll: Tory leader

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 2745 viewsexiledclaseboy

At the risk of tempting all kinds of fate, there doesn't seem much to be scared of in that United team.

Poll: Tory leader

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 2707 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

At the risk of tempting all kinds of fate, there doesn't seem much to be scared of in that United team.

I was expecting a stronger team from United and a weaker team from us so you never know
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2636 viewsAlf6

From what I have read, Gwion Edwards was not recalled. He was dissatisfied with the amount of game time he was getting and elected to return to Swansea.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 with 2627 viewsJokeren1943

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Agree - Lindegaard, Kagawa, Büttner etc.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:48]
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Jan 5 with 2562 viewsRancid

I'm pretty sure Hernandez and Wellbeck have enjoyed playing against us at some point.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 2521 viewsLiam12345

8 - 0 to us

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Jan 5 with 2479 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 2379 viewsRancid

Poz and Routs as our wingers then.I bet you Wilf is over the moon.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Jan 5 with 2350 viewsBloodyhills

Yeah, I think we have a chance against that lot.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 2264 viewsEdmundo

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Jan 5 by Rancid

I'm pretty sure Hernandez and Wellbeck have enjoyed playing against us at some point.

I'd be chuffed with a win today, but wary of the extra games that would mean (away to Brum or Crawley/Bristol R)

A draw would probably be not much better!

Anyway, whatever happens, hope players who are selected give them a game!

1-2

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Jan 5 with 2244 viewsLord_Bony

Sun 5th Jan Man Utd v Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round 16:30 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 2224 viewsZut_Alors

Great stream here for all those overseas:

http://sportz-world-likkvengh.blogspot.co.uk/

Love the CUPPPP. Let's go!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Jan 5 with 2171 viewsperchrockjack

Here we go then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Jan 5 with 2176 viewsC_jack

FA Cup or not, if you can't get excited about a game against Man United at Old Trafford, watch another sport.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Jan 5 with 1978 viewsDarran

Should always wear white when possible.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Jan 5 with 1950 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swansea! :)
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 1875 viewsblaine_scfc

I think there has definitely been a tactical change in the last few weeks, we seem to be getting it wide and putting a lot more crosses in the box.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Jan 5 with 1866 viewsC_jack

Chris Smalling gliding past Routledge is not encouraging.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Jan 5 with 1852 viewsDr_Winston

Decent start. Moving the ball quickly and with purpose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Jan 5 with 1811 viewsharemscarem

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 by blaine_scfc

I think there has definitely been a tactical change in the last few weeks, we seem to be getting it wide and putting a lot more crosses in the box.

Yes, something has changed. To me it also seems that the team has been going more forward: Turning when possible and making good passes going forward.

Come on Swansea!

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Jan 5 with 1803 viewsZut_Alors

Looking decent, but i can see our left side struggling in defence. Fear a goal coming from a Valencia cross.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 1787 viewsharemscarem

BEAUTIFUL!!! GOOOOOAAAAL!

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 1782 viewsJackfath

Is Michael Owen supposed to be impartial

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 1781 viewsLaudrup

Nice one!!

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024