Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 40538 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Jan 5 with 2654 viewsC_jack

Cheeky t**t that Owen Hargreaves.

"It's sad that Man United are on the level of Swansea City"

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Jan 5 with 2649 viewsperchrockjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Some of it is in Wales, the Deva Stadium for example is in Wales.

half of Deva is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Jan 5 with 2626 viewsAnotherJohn

Looking at the replay of the MU goal again, I'm not convinced it was Gerry's ball - no height. I'm afraid it looks like Chico was slow to track the run.,
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 2616 viewsHighjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

half of Deva is

Yes Mr Pedant.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 2602 viewsexiledclaseboy

Owen was born in England to English parents. Don't think he was ever eligible for Wales.

F*cking annoying commentator though.

Poll: Tory leader

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 2583 viewsNogginthenog

Owen getting right on my t@ts he's like a drone. Utd have a lot of good movement today but we can get a result if we tighten up at the back. Shelvey not in it really.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 2571 viewsDull1Thomas

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Jan 5 by Swanfan1

Props to Jordi Amat today the central defender is officially playing as one of the first players ever to cover to positions at the same time.

Jordi Amat RB/CB well done ...

Chico does this every game DT plays.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 2571 viewspencoedjack

I've only read page 4 & 5 ..... drawing 1 all at OT and loads of negativity
Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 2569 viewsDaithejack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

That, believe it or not is this chaps ladyfriend

FFS, Shes not with him for his cash honest.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 2553 viewsHighjack

He was probably eligible through the school rule as he went to school in Flintshire I believe.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jan 5 with 2538 viewsDr_Winston

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Some of it is in Wales, the Deva Stadium for example is in Wales.

The hospital isn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jan 5 with 2511 viewsclement

is owen a full time pundit, or do bt sport employ him to be biased against teams who play his ex-clubs.

and owen hargreaves as pundit. slap in the face.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jan 5 with 2505 viewsHighjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

The hospital isn't.

Nope neither is Greggs.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 2482 viewsexiledclaseboy

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 by Highjack

He was probably eligible through the school rule as he went to school in Flintshire I believe.

That would have made him eligible to play for Wales schools, which he did I believe. It wouldn't have made him eligible to play for Wales.

Poll: Tory leader

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 2456 viewsperchrockjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Yes Mr Pedant.

its like the grammar police innit.Annoying

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 2451 viewsJackfath

Here she is again, this time lying on her side

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 2416 viewsJackfath

In this one, she's forgot to put her bikini top on

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 2415 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jan 5 by Daithejack

FFS, Shes not with him for his cash honest.

Who is that ?
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Jan 5 with 2212 viewsharemscarem

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Jan 5 by TenkosBlondeWig

No service for Bony
Pozuelo drifting around like a lost sheep
Shelvey not involved enough
Taylor not getting forward at all
Chico all over the place

but

at least Tremmel hasn't had the blame for anything (yet)

Overall as a team playing ok but just need someone to take the game to them

Fine analysis of the game.

I agree with no service for Bony. I remember a cross or too, but way too difficult for Bony to get anything out of that.

Pozuelo is also doing some creative good stuff. Not everything is bad. For instance he got a dangerous freekick for us. Anyway he is sometimes drifting around too much.

Shelvey is in my opinion doing good and making good passes.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 2198 viewsGowerjack

Feck off Owen you condescending c unt

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 2175 viewsLeonisGod

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

In this one, she's forgot to put her bikini top on

In my distant past I vaguely remember seeing a view like that before. Far side of Caswell isn't it?
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jan 5 with 2126 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jan 5 by LeonisGod

In my distant past I vaguely remember seeing a view like that before. Far side of Caswell isn't it?

I still have no idea who the footballer is or who this is ?
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Jan 5 with 2116 viewsJackfath

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jan 5 by LeonisGod

Yes. She's always getting all nudey there.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 2012 viewsSwanfan1

the sooner they get rid of tiendalli the better

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 2003 viewsGowerjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

Yes. She's always getting all nudey there.

I've seen her down there.

Nearly split my wetsuit......

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024