Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Clark be choosing a better team 16:11 - Jan 18 with 1694 viewsOrioltwins

I've heard a few people sympathising with Clark because he 'doesn't have the players available'. I'm not sure what happened to that Tom bloke from Rochdale at left back? But surely he was a better option than Dunne. Perkins hasn't played well for months and yet he has options - not least from one of our own youth players and I would say sorting their contracts should be his first priority (especially as some are rightly saying let's build for next season) and surely he needs to replace Delfouenso who has under performed all season and even when he was previously with us was a poor man's Matt Phillips.

Sending Murphy back was a mistake as we finally had someone with pace and so what if they tweeted a daft picture and Daniels should have been retained until the end of the season.

So yes he doesn't have a plethora of talent but I don't think he's making the most of what he has.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Could Clark be choosing a better team on 16:21 - Jan 18 with 1688 viewsscratchingshed

Best 2 loans we had this season were Murphy and Daniels both now gone, that alone speaks volumes.

A chairman who simply doesn't have a clue and a puppet manager who just nods his head.

A combination which will succeed in getting us out of the championship unfortunately via league one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024