Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) 16:57 - Jan 30 with 2318 viewsgiro

Not a single post regarding Sir Stans centenary.

There's even thread on Pneonline, which it's pleasing to see is very complimentary.

So, in the absence of any other post, (apologies again, if I've missed it)

Sir Stanley...I doff my cap to you, sir!
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 17:07 - Jan 30 with 2307 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Nice one Giro.

There'll be someone along in a minute to criticise Sir Stan for not speaking out against the Oystons, no doubt.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsPlumbs

He was the Eddie Gray of his day-I cant think of a greater compliment.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:18 - Jan 30 with 2275 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

There's a vacuum of football related interest at the moment. If you don't have a reasonable current team to support, history also loses its appeal.
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 2262 viewsdig4fire

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 17:07 - Jan 30 by basilrobbiereborn

Nice one Giro.

There'll be someone along in a minute to criticise Sir Stan for not speaking out against the Oystons, no doubt.

God you're a bellend.
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:49 - Jan 30 with 2250 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:36 - Jan 30 by dig4fire

God you're a bellend.

(bows to digger)

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 2242 viewsstraightatthewall

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:49 - Jan 30 by basilrobbiereborn

(bows to digger)

Do we know who that was aimed at?....

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 2213 viewsWizaard

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:59 - Jan 30 by straightatthewall

Do we know who that was aimed at?....

There's a celebratory event at the club on the 13th Feb. £10 a ticket organised by Crossy for the Former Players Association.

At least 40 due to attend. Should be a great night of reminiscing.
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 08:11 - Jan 31 with 2118 viewsdaveysue

Good to watch the BBC interview on line with Jimmy Armfield about Sir Stan. Amazed to see that he's broken his "dignified silence" to find time to speak about an ex player from 60 years ago but not about the current malaise surrounding BFC. Good on yer Jimmy, glad to hear that your voice has returned!
Login to get fewer ads

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 2108 viewsSouthshorepool

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 08:11 - Jan 31 by daveysue

Good to watch the BBC interview on line with Jimmy Armfield about Sir Stan. Amazed to see that he's broken his "dignified silence" to find time to speak about an ex player from 60 years ago but not about the current malaise surrounding BFC. Good on yer Jimmy, glad to hear that your voice has returned!

Giro. Herts is buying your first pint, I'll get your second. Good man.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 2004 viewsscratchingshed

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 10:15 - Jan 31 by Southshorepool

Giro. Herts is buying your first pint, I'll get your second. Good man.

Prestons season is rapidly turning out like ours.

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:58 - Jan 31 with 2000 viewsribble

It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 18:39 - Jan 31 by scratchingshed

Prestons season is rapidly turning out like ours.

I'm not sure I'd wish upon even the nobbers the kind of season we're having.
It seems somewhat remiss of you chaps (unless I've missed it) on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1915 viewssteve_g

Happy 100th to Sir Stan .. although I still regard him more of a Stokie than some of our home grown talent - be a bit like PNE celebrating David Beckham's 40th

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024