Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? 15:46 - Apr 6 with 2335 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

3-0 up today already. If they win their remaining games it will be 7 on the trot, and they'll be the form team going into the 3 Play-Off games!
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 2324 viewscamberwell1

They aren't a bad outfit, youngish side and very eager to impress - I watch them occasionally and they're alright.

Their fan base is dire though both home and away. Be interesting to see if it picks up next season !
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 18:09 - Apr 6 with 2300 viewsBigbrother

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 16:06 - Apr 6 by camberwell1

They aren't a bad outfit, youngish side and very eager to impress - I watch them occasionally and they're alright.

Their fan base is dire though both home and away. Be interesting to see if it picks up next season !

Do you know BHOK - good luck to them - I'd be pleased if they got promoted as it's another slur on the Oyston's reign at this club.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 18:45 - Apr 6 with 2292 viewscamberwell1

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 18:09 - Apr 6 by Bigbrother

Do you know BHOK - good luck to them - I'd be pleased if they got promoted as it's another slur on the Oyston's reign at this club.

well they're in the mix should anyone above them get too comfortable.
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 23:17 - Apr 6 with 2242 viewsscratchingshed

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 18:45 - Apr 6 by camberwell1

well they're in the mix should anyone above them get too comfortable.

Still laugh at a couple of certain posters who said they would never ever get In the football league.
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 2167 viewsfleetwoodbry

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 16:06 - Apr 6 by camberwell1

Camberwell, so tell me just what should our fanbase be out of a population of 26,000?? We get around 3k home fans on average, so that's about 12% of our population. Compare that to ten years ago when we were getting about 300 on a good day so it's building gradually. It's funny how folk always bring up our support, especially those that get about 10k out of a town of about 150k or thereabouts
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 23:40 - Apr 8 with 2143 viewsPNENIL

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 22:02 - Apr 8 by fleetwoodbry

Camberwell, so tell me just what should our fanbase be out of a population of 26,000?? We get around 3k home fans on average, so that's about 12% of our population. Compare that to ten years ago when we were getting about 300 on a good day so it's building gradually. It's funny how folk always bring up our support, especially those that get about 10k out of a town of about 150k or thereabouts

3k cant sustain league 1 football , its not going to increase that much in the future and if they ever have a dodgy season or two it will really hit hard because the fanbase is new and not used to struggle. Its also dependent on very cheap season tickets just to get that figure.
Can they sustain the crowds they get now even for the next five years or so? I dont think they will.
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 08:20 - Apr 9 with 2115 viewsfleetwoodbry

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 23:40 - Apr 8 by PNENIL

3k cant sustain league 1 football , its not going to increase that much in the future and if they ever have a dodgy season or two it will really hit hard because the fanbase is new and not used to struggle. Its also dependent on very cheap season tickets just to get that figure.
Can they sustain the crowds they get now even for the next five years or so? I dont think they will.

No football club is sustained by the fans anymore, not even in L1. Most of the income comes from sponsors and many other sources incl hospitality etc etc etc, so no problem there
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 08:53 - Apr 9 with 2112 viewsWizaard

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 23:40 - Apr 8 by PNENIL

PNENIL

Is that us you're talking about?

All those points apply to our fanbase.
Login to get fewer ads

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 09:45 - Apr 9 with 2099 viewsPNENIL

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 08:53 - Apr 9 by Wizaard

PNENIL

Is that us you're talking about?

All those points apply to our fanbase.

Maybe but the circumstances are completely different, so no comparison to be made.
Bry, you keep telling yourself that. Basically the chairman sponsors his own club, thats the top and bottom of it.
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 10:18 - Apr 9 with 2092 viewsfleetwoodbry

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 09:45 - Apr 9 by PNENIL

Maybe but the circumstances are completely different, so no comparison to be made.
Bry, you keep telling yourself that. Basically the chairman sponsors his own club, thats the top and bottom of it.

The fact is that some on t'other side were predicting we'd disappear without trace 5 years ago, yet here we are in L1 and looking FORWARD and not backwards. We've enjoyed the ride so far and will continue to do so into the future as we're a club on the rise still
Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 10:41 - Apr 9 with 2082 viewsPlumbs

Have Fleetwood started their perfect 10? on 10:18 - Apr 9 by fleetwoodbry

The fact is that some on t'other side were predicting we'd disappear without trace 5 years ago, yet here we are in L1 and looking FORWARD and not backwards. We've enjoyed the ride so far and will continue to do so into the future as we're a club on the rise still

Well said and despite people who came from the community not supporting the club.

Ethics and a strong moral compass are missing from some folks values.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024