Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) 17:46 - May 25 with 2814 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/38729
... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) on 18:00 - May 25 with 2807 viewsBertandErnie

Absolutely spot on with the assessment but I fear the only question that will have been asked is 'can you do the job for a bag of chips and a family ticket to Tussauds!'
... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) on 20:19 - May 25 with 2770 viewsHodderSeasider

... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) on 18:00 - May 25 by BertandErnie

Absolutely spot on with the assessment but I fear the only question that will have been asked is 'can you do the job for a bag of chips and a family ticket to Tussauds!'

One of the reasons it is alleged Lee Clark left was KoKo's slow response to bringing in the players on the managers list? I cannot see him being in a rush to bring in a new manager, because he too would naturally want the majority of his players in time for preseason training. This would involve shelling out money in wages, if not transfer fees. I would imagine KoKo has also had a lot of rejections to his approaches to be our new manager. His reputation is now well known throughout the Football League, so when the manager finally emerges I would expect him to be a third rate candidate and no more!
... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) on 20:24 - May 25 with 2764 viewswe_are_Superior

... and the new Blackpool manager is .... (speculative piece!) on 20:19 - May 25 by HodderSeasider

One of the reasons it is alleged Lee Clark left was KoKo's slow response to bringing in the players on the managers list? I cannot see him being in a rush to bring in a new manager, because he too would naturally want the majority of his players in time for preseason training. This would involve shelling out money in wages, if not transfer fees. I would imagine KoKo has also had a lot of rejections to his approaches to be our new manager. His reputation is now well known throughout the Football League, so when the manager finally emerges I would expect him to be a third rate candidate and no more!

You'd have thought that KOKO would love this time of year because most contracts don't start until July and so he can sign players without paying them! Do we still have the ridiculous £90 a week summer payment plan?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024