Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now this has got to be good news 16:45 - Nov 13 with 3795 viewsTW_R

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/13/neil-warnock-claims-queens-park-rangers-ale
Now this has got to be good news on 16:52 - Nov 13 with 3737 viewsbosh67

“Ale Faurlin is probably the best midfield player I’ve ever had working under me,” Warnock said. “He’s had two terrible injuries, but when I see him performing it gives me a lot of pleasure. That’s the enjoyment part of management.”

Not only one of the most elegant midfielders we have seen playing here and restricted from his full potential by injuries, but... certainly one of the most professional and most liked players we have ever had.

He is apparently doing his coaching badges and I would hope that whatever happens that he remains part of the fabric of the future of the club. We need Ale to remind those who own the club what a proper professional is, as well as players coming through because he is a very good example of a model professional.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2015 16:53]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Now this has got to be good news on 17:06 - Nov 13 with 3640 viewsJamie

If anything it's worrying news rather than good news.

Ale is a wonderful player and an amazing guy as well but his knees are completely fcked. He was playing sparingly under Ramsey as his knees won't hold up to 20 games a season, let alone 2 games a week.

If he had two working knees, he would be playing in the PL for a top 4 side every week.
Now this has got to be good news on 17:07 - Nov 13 with 3632 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Now this has got to be good news on 16:52 - Nov 13 by bosh67

“Ale Faurlin is probably the best midfield player I’ve ever had working under me,” Warnock said. “He’s had two terrible injuries, but when I see him performing it gives me a lot of pleasure. That’s the enjoyment part of management.”

Not only one of the most elegant midfielders we have seen playing here and restricted from his full potential by injuries, but... certainly one of the most professional and most liked players we have ever had.

He is apparently doing his coaching badges and I would hope that whatever happens that he remains part of the fabric of the future of the club. We need Ale to remind those who own the club what a proper professional is, as well as players coming through because he is a very good example of a model professional.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2015 16:53]

Imagine Ale as manager is 5 years time............

Actually no he's a nice fella so wouldn't put him through it.
Now this has got to be good news on 17:15 - Nov 13 with 3601 viewsbosh67

Now this has got to be good news on 17:06 - Nov 13 by Jamie

If anything it's worrying news rather than good news.

Ale is a wonderful player and an amazing guy as well but his knees are completely fcked. He was playing sparingly under Ramsey as his knees won't hold up to 20 games a season, let alone 2 games a week.

If he had two working knees, he would be playing in the PL for a top 4 side every week.

I think the point is that the club has been loyal to Ale and Ale has been loyal to the club.

I don't know if Ale's legs will hold out but you have to take your hat off to a player that for the first half of the game against Preston was the best player on the park by a country mile.

3 ACLs and he's still running the midfield. Wish we had a lot more players as tough as him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Now this has got to be good news on 18:09 - Nov 13 with 3425 viewspaulparker

If he had stayed fit and never got that injury in 2011 he would be playing for Arsenal, Spurs,or Liverpool now, real shame as the lad deserved to play at the highest level

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Now this has got to be good news on 18:31 - Nov 13 with 3330 viewsBklynRanger

Well...

I'm not saying he doesn't necessarily mean what he says, but, timing wise, couldn't this be another examples of Wiley Old Neil? Talking up the most popular player at the club (alongside Clint) at a time when he's looking for a positive decision, knows Tony is a maleable slave to public opinion....
Now this has got to be good news on 18:44 - Nov 13 with 3274 viewsDeepcutHoop

Now this has got to be good news on 18:31 - Nov 13 by BklynRanger

Well...

I'm not saying he doesn't necessarily mean what he says, but, timing wise, couldn't this be another examples of Wiley Old Neil? Talking up the most popular player at the club (alongside Clint) at a time when he's looking for a positive decision, knows Tony is a maleable slave to public opinion....

I know what you're saying (and we're no strangers to trying for a good PR piece), but there's a reason why Ale is so popular. It's not surprising people have nice things to say about him, and as he's one of the few that remains from NW's last stint, it's obvious he'd be asked about him.
Now this has got to be good news on 18:50 - Nov 13 with 3251 viewsPhilmyRs

Now this has got to be good news on 18:31 - Nov 13 by BklynRanger

Well...

Definitely. He knows what he's doing does Warnock by getting the fans onside but for me his time has been and we should be looking forward. Never should have been sacked when he was but he's older now, semi retired and has no Adel or fully fit Ali to 'put the icing on the cake'. On Ali, I hope he gets through the season as he's still got his uses, just needs to be handled well.
Login to get fewer ads

Now this has got to be good news on 19:02 - Nov 13 with 3195 viewsFDC

Did he mention El-Hadji Diouf at all?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024