Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCormack 13:41 - Jan 25 with 4463 viewsTW_R

Another ridiculous rumour?
McCormack on 13:42 - Jan 25 with 4462 viewsenfieldargh

Bad Egg
Rotten Apple
5th columnist

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

McCormack on 13:43 - Jan 25 with 4452 viewsLongsufferingR

Depends what the rumour is.
McCormack on 13:52 - Jan 25 with 4396 viewsMick_S

Here he comes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

McCormack on 14:00 - Jan 25 with 4353 viewsKonk

Ross McCormack's wall is visible from outer space:

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

McCormack on 14:09 - Jan 25 with 4281 viewsA40Bosh

McCormack on 14:00 - Jan 25 by Konk

Ross McCormack's wall is visible from outer space:

KONK,

The word from your boys in The Salutation afterwards on Saturday afternoon was that he is heading back to the Cottage before the window shuts.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

McCormack on 14:10 - Jan 25 with 4275 viewspaulparker

I know im going to upset my good friend Disco here but ive never seen the fascination in him
apart from his obligatory goals against us ive never seen why clubs have spent over 30 million on a player who has never played in the premiership and who cannot even get in to a terrible Scotland team
also lots of reports of him being a fan of those £9 beers in those strip clubs and that he has a few personal problems
there is more chance of me and Antti agreeing on a thread than us signing him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McCormack on 14:17 - Jan 25 with 4228 viewsAntti_Heinola

McCormack on 14:10 - Jan 25 by paulparker

I know im going to upset my good friend Disco here but ive never seen the fascination in him
apart from his obligatory goals against us ive never seen why clubs have spent over 30 million on a player who has never played in the premiership and who cannot even get in to a terrible Scotland team
also lots of reports of him being a fan of those £9 beers in those strip clubs and that he has a few personal problems
there is more chance of me and Antti agreeing on a thread than us signing him

Agreed.

Bare bones.

McCormack on 14:25 - Jan 25 with 4163 viewsKonk

McCormack on 14:09 - Jan 25 by A40Bosh

KONK,

The word from your boys in The Salutation afterwards on Saturday afternoon was that he is heading back to the Cottage before the window shuts.

Hello mate, hope you had a good drink-up on Saturday. There’s been a lot of chat about it, but I’m not convinced it will happen. Generally, I can’t stand fat footballers because it shows a complete lack of respect for your team mates and the people who pay your wages, but that said, Ross scored a lot of goals for us…and could take a penalty too. Not sure he’d fit into the system that Jokanovic is working towards — think that would ideally involve a strong, mobile forward. Ross always used to drop very deep to collect the ball — whether that’s because our midfield was rank and he had to come and fetch the ball or whether that’s something he does naturally, who knows.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

McCormack on 14:30 - Jan 25 with 4119 viewsNorthernr

When do you think we might get to grips with the idea the club doesn't have massive money to spend any more?
McCormack on 14:40 - Jan 25 with 4052 viewsBoston

McCormack on 13:52 - Jan 25 by Mick_S

Here he comes.

Course he's heading back to the Cottage, he's already got a garish shirt with Fulham Boys Innit on the front!
Why does he play so deep? Because he's too fat to keep up with play.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

McCormack on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 4037 viewsDesertBoot

£40k a week ends this rumour.

Wish I could be like David Watts

McCormack on 16:22 - Jan 25 with 3861 viewsterryb

McCormack on 14:30 - Jan 25 by Northernr

When do you think we might get to grips with the idea the club doesn't have massive money to spend any more?

It is only The mail that has come up with this isn't it?

If so, I won't have to lose a nano second on the subject!*

* I know, I've already spent a lot longer posting this!
McCormack on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 3547 viewskomradkirk

How about pay as you play and we pay him in multipacks of monster munch
McCormack on 04:17 - Jan 26 with 3264 viewsderbyhoop

McCormack on 14:30 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Next year, sometime, never?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024