Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Press Conference 20:56 - Aug 26 with 2657 viewsjdtswan

Anyone know where the pre and post match press conferences have gone? Used to be on youtube last season, not even on the official site st the moment?
Press Conference on 23:28 - Aug 26 with 2610 viewsphact0rri

I heard its on the new App.. I haven't added so no idea. but since its not available for Android TV, PS4 or available as a feed on the PC. Guess I'm out of luck.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Press Conference on 00:09 - Aug 27 with 2548 viewsNeathJack

Press Conference on 23:28 - Aug 26 by phact0rri

I heard its on the new App.. I haven't added so no idea. but since its not available for Android TV, PS4 or available as a feed on the PC. Guess I'm out of luck.

Yep, it's on the app.

Quite why they've pulled it from YouTube though is beyond me. Maybe the Trust could ask the question?
Press Conference on 06:02 - Aug 27 with 2483 viewsLoyal

Press Conference on 00:09 - Aug 27 by NeathJack

Yep, it's on the app.

Quite why they've pulled it from YouTube though is beyond me. Maybe the Trust could ask the question?

I think a vote is required.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Press Conference on 12:30 - Aug 27 with 2386 viewsMeraki

Press Conference on 06:02 - Aug 27 by Loyal

I think a vote is required.

You will need to send an email from the official site, then follow it up a couple of weeks later with another email then they will ask the question and you won't hear anything about it ever again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024