Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rival Watch 09:38 - Feb 5 with 438 viewsspell_chekker

I'm not feeling too much rivalry what with the club in the state it's in. We're not competeing under normal circumstances. However, with news that the ownership issue is well on its way to being resolved, here goes -

Preston - Although still in the bottom half of the championship, a good start to 2019 has seen them pull well clear of relegation. Sad to say but It's no mean feat nowadays to consolidate as they have done in the championship. With 31 appearances and 6 goals from his right wing position in all competitions this season, he could even now be woth £1m!!!!!

Bolton - In freefall on and off the pitch. If they don't pull themselves together soon they'll find themselves cut adrift in the relegation places. We'll be playing them next season.

Burnley - 1 place and 2 points above the prem's relegation zone. Even if Dyche's pragmaticstyle fails to keep them up, the club has the foundations and players to bounce back up within a couple of seasons. They're on a different planet to us now.

Fleetwood - Consolidated in L1 but seem to have hit a glass ceiling. They won't be oving any higher up the footballing pyramid.

Any other comments? Any other rivals?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Rival Watch on 12:06 - Feb 5 with 423 viewsLala

I could cope with Burnley losing their footing again. It’s personal

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Rival Watch on 12:13 - Feb 5 with 422 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fleetwood's attendance due to half IMMINENTLY

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Rival Watch on 12:14 - Feb 5 with 420 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Rival Watch on 12:46 - Feb 5 with 408 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Preston & Bolton - A plague of fire breathing Dragons to sweep down on their next home matches.

Not bothered about other teams, except Blackburn (scumbags) and that's personal.

Never got this love in with Fleetwood or Fylde either.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Rival Watch on 12:57 - Feb 5 with 400 viewsROTTWEILERS

Rival Watch on 12:46 - Feb 5 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Preston & Bolton - A plague of fire breathing Dragons to sweep down on their next home matches.

Not bothered about other teams, except Blackburn (scumbags) and that's personal.

Just an observation, but aren't PNE a very "vanilla" club?

Being a Pool fan is a rollercoaster ride. Thrills n Spills n Bellyaches. Being a nobber is like being sat on the tea-cups spinning round and round.

If I were a "proud Prestonian" I'd probably just top myself and get it over and done with. That would be the smart logical thing to do.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Rival Watch on 12:58 - Feb 5 with 399 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Rival Watch on 12:46 - Feb 5 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I always felt that Preston were our main rivals. I could never get into the Bolton or Burnley one as passionately?
Rival Watch on 12:59 - Feb 5 with 397 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Rival Watch on 12:58 - Feb 5 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

I always felt that Preston were our main rivals. I could never get into the Bolton or Burnley one as passionately?

Oh and Fleetwood I REALLY REALLY dont see as a rival despite the league position.
Rival Watch on 15:44 - Feb 5 with 384 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Rival Watch on 12:59 - Feb 5 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

Oh and Fleetwood I REALLY REALLY dont see as a rival despite the league position.

Bolton are well clear in first.

Preston a distant second.

Burnley in third.

Sunderland, Cardiff, West Ham, Bradford, Torquay and Bury in the General Hall of Infamy.

Fleetwood? Behave.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Login to get fewer ads

Rival Watch on 17:39 - Feb 5 with 373 viewsjanegallagher

Rival Watch on 15:44 - Feb 5 by basilrobbiereborn

Bolton are well clear in first.

Preston a distant second.

Burnley in third.

Sunderland, Cardiff, West Ham, Bradford, Torquay and Bury in the General Hall of Infamy.

Fleetwood? Behave.

Similar

Preston
Bolton
Burnley

as for Fleetwood. Nah

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Rival Watch on 19:07 - Feb 5 with 365 viewsspell_chekker

Rival Watch on 17:39 - Feb 5 by janegallagher

Similar

Preston
Bolton
Burnley

as for Fleetwood. Nah

Fleetwood are in the same league as us, are eographically the closest league club, and there has been a cross over of players between the two clubs.

You might not like it, and for the moment don't emotionally feel we're rivals because of the genreal disconnect with BFC, but they are rivals.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024