Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 21:13 - Apr 18 with 1511 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Get ready to raid the piggy bank.....

Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are set to go on sale on Wednesday 24 April - and you can beat the queues by requesting your renewal now.

Simply fill out a renewal request form by clicking on the tangerine button below and a member of our ticket sales team will contact you to process your season ticket for the new season.

An early bird discount period will be in place for those who purchase season tickets prior to a set deadline.

Further information, including season ticket prices, will be announced at 6am on Wednesday 24 April.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season Tickets on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 485 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 11:58 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

This is the most up-to-date article I can find.

There's no mention of kids' season tickets but i suggests that out adult prices are very competitive.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41485820

There doesn't seem to be an early bird price on kids' season tickets.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Season Tickets on 13:47 - Apr 24 with 483 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 13:39 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

There doesn't seem to be an early bird price on kids' season tickets.

There isn't one (at the moment).

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Season Tickets on 17:01 - Apr 24 with 460 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 13:47 - Apr 24 by BringBackTheRedRoom

There isn't one (at the moment).

A Message From The Board

Board Addresses Today's Season Ticket Announcement

We spent much time talking to fan groups and thinking internally about the 2019/20 season ticket policies and pricing. The matrix of prices we have announced today is reflective of that work, done over a number of weeks.

We hope that fans understand that ticket pricing is a careful balancing act and what we give to one group we must take from another. It is therefore difficult to satisfy everyone. We are happy that the prices as they now stand are fair and reasonable and compare favourably with other clubs in League One.

Next season we plan to create a Family Stand which complies with all necessary safeguarding provisions and at the same time provides facilities and food and beverage offerings appropriate for younger children. As a result, we do believe that those younger children would be more comfortable and derive more enjoyment from each match if they were sat in that Family Stand.

Our pricing is designed to actively encourage families with younger children to be in the Family Stand, though they are of course welcome to sit in any other part of the Stadium should they so wish.

To assist fans who might have difficulty in meeting the up-front cost of purchasing season tickets, we will soon be launching a payment plan which will allow the spreading of the cost over a nine-month period.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/a-message-from-the-board/

Season Tickets on 17:11 - Apr 24 with 458 viewsHannibal

Season Tickets on 17:01 - Apr 24 by BringBackTheRedRoom

A Message From The Board

Board Addresses Today's Season Ticket Announcement

We spent much time talking to fan groups and thinking internally about the 2019/20 season ticket policies and pricing. The matrix of prices we have announced today is reflective of that work, done over a number of weeks.

We hope that fans understand that ticket pricing is a careful balancing act and what we give to one group we must take from another. It is therefore difficult to satisfy everyone. We are happy that the prices as they now stand are fair and reasonable and compare favourably with other clubs in League One.

Next season we plan to create a Family Stand which complies with all necessary safeguarding provisions and at the same time provides facilities and food and beverage offerings appropriate for younger children. As a result, we do believe that those younger children would be more comfortable and derive more enjoyment from each match if they were sat in that Family Stand.

Our pricing is designed to actively encourage families with younger children to be in the Family Stand, though they are of course welcome to sit in any other part of the Stadium should they so wish.

To assist fans who might have difficulty in meeting the up-front cost of purchasing season tickets, we will soon be launching a payment plan which will allow the spreading of the cost over a nine-month period.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/a-message-from-the-board/

The sooner new owners, (anyone please!) come in the better. All I want to see is an end to the culture of cronyism, mateyness, better fan ness rubbish that’s endemic in the club now. We need new fans, new ideas and progress, not the same old Uber fans deciding what’s what.

What other clubs have or are in our position with a CAR and an interim board anyway? What the hell?

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Season Tickets on 17:40 - Apr 24 with 449 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 17:11 - Apr 24 by Hannibal

The sooner new owners, (anyone please!) come in the better. All I want to see is an end to the culture of cronyism, mateyness, better fan ness rubbish that’s endemic in the club now. We need new fans, new ideas and progress, not the same old Uber fans deciding what’s what.

What other clubs have or are in our position with a CAR and an interim board anyway? What the hell?

The statement was a bit of waffle that really means they won't be reconsidering the kids' price.

Poor decision in my opinion.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Season Tickets on 19:12 - Apr 24 with 432 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 17:40 - Apr 24 by spell_chekker

The statement was a bit of waffle that really means they won't be reconsidering the kids' price.

Poor decision in my opinion.

I'll be interesting to hear what BST have got to say about this.

They've surely got to make their position clear.

Season Tickets on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 431 viewsjanegallagher

There's no mention of kids' season tickets but i suggests that out adult prices are very competitive.

I’m sure I paid more than that 10 years ago.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Season Tickets on 19:24 - Apr 24 with 429 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 19:15 - Apr 24 by janegallagher

I’m sure I paid more than that 10 years ago.

Yes, prices were very high at one time.

I understand the arguments for the £75 / £149. It works out to so much per game, it's comparable with such and such a club, we had fans' forum input.

Then there's the restriction to the family corner issue.

All in all, after the Oyston era there's an opportunity to do something differently, something right and to say clearly - 'this is the direction the club is going in'.

Community and families.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 21:04 - Apr 24 with 421 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 05:49 - Apr 25 with 402 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 20:49 - Apr 25 with 395 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 15:39 - Apr 26 with 390 viewsspell_chekker

LATEST NEWS from official site

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/season-ticket-policy-revised-for-5

Season Tickets on 15:42 - Apr 26 with 388 viewsspell_chekker

This shows the interim board are listening.

I would have though £75 whole ground (excluding premium blocks) and £50 family section but I'll wait for parents' reaction to the policy revision.

Season Tickets on 15:44 - Apr 26 with 387 viewsspell_chekker

Edit
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 15:50]

Season Tickets on 15:45 - Apr 26 with 385 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 15:42 - Apr 26 by spell_chekker

This shows the interim board are listening.

I would have though £75 whole ground (excluding premium blocks) and £50 family section but I'll wait for parents' reaction to the policy revision.

We have noted the comments made regarding the Club's season tickets for 2019/20. Season ticket pricing is a critical part of the balancing of a Club's books, it is a complicated process, and will never satisfy everybody.

However, it was never our intention to force family groups to split up, and we do recognise that it should be left to parents to determine in which part of the Stadium they wish to sit with their children.

Accordingly, we are making the following adjustment:-

Retrospective to Wednesday, season tickets for fans aged 11 and under will be priced as follows:

Whole Stadium (excluding Blocks L, M and N):

Under 5s are free;

5-11s are priced at £75 per season ticket

Blocks L and N (maintaining the £50 price premium across all seating categories, as this is a premium seating area):

Under 5s are priced at £50 per season ticket;

5-11s are priced at £125 per season ticket

Block M is currently not being offered for sale.

We would though ask all families to give consideration to the possibility of moving to the Family Stand. It will be the only area designed with children and families in mind, and without critical mass it will not operate with the energy and vitality we, or the Fans' Forum on 27 March, were intending.

Michael Bolingbroke / Ben Hatton

Season Tickets on 06:05 - Apr 30 with 360 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 15:45 - Apr 26 by BringBackTheRedRoom

We have noted the comments made regarding the Club's season tickets for 2019/20. Season ticket pricing is a critical part of the balancing of a Club's books, it is a complicated process, and will never satisfy everybody.

However, it was never our intention to force family groups to split up, and we do recognise that it should be left to parents to determine in which part of the Stadium they wish to sit with their children.

Accordingly, we are making the following adjustment:-

Retrospective to Wednesday, season tickets for fans aged 11 and under will be priced as follows:

Whole Stadium (excluding Blocks L, M and N):

Under 5s are free;

5-11s are priced at £75 per season ticket

Blocks L and N (maintaining the £50 price premium across all seating categories, as this is a premium seating area):

Under 5s are priced at £50 per season ticket;

5-11s are priced at £125 per season ticket

Block M is currently not being offered for sale.

We would though ask all families to give consideration to the possibility of moving to the Family Stand. It will be the only area designed with children and families in mind, and without critical mass it will not operate with the energy and vitality we, or the Fans' Forum on 27 March, were intending.

Michael Bolingbroke / Ben Hatton

Blackpool FC’s interim board has issued a U-turn over the cost of junior season tickets.

It comes after fans expressed concern about the children’s price of £75 being restricted to the new Family Stand in the South West corner of Bloomfield Road.

Under the original pricing policy, those youngsters who wished to be seated elsewhere in the ground would have been charged a much higher price — £149 in most areas and £199 in sections of the West Stand newly denoted as ‘premium’ seating.

Fans believed that was far too high, especially as the club are looking to regain a generation of young supporters who have missed out during the recent boycott.

One dad, Stephen Whitehead, told The Gazette on seeing the initial new price structure: “I think it will drive away young fans because parents won’t be able to afford to take them.

“A charge of £75 for five- to 11-year-olds is steep enough but to even get that we would have to sit in the family stand, as I have had the same seat every season since the current west stand, I don’t see why we should move.

“I have been watching the club since I was a boy and I have taken my lad Jenson practically since birth.

“The cost for him has been minimal up to now but the prices for next season are shocking.

“My seat is in the premium area and the price increase there is bad enough - having to pay so much for Jenson would have made the situation even worse.”

The interim board initially indicated they would not budge on its new pricing policy, but following further feedback from supporters, they have now made it £75 for children aged between five and 11 whether they sit in the Family Stand or not.

“We have noted the comments made regarding the club’s season tickets for 2019-20,” the board said in a statement.

“Season ticket pricing is a critical part of the balancing of a club’s books, it is a complicated process, and will never satisfy everybody.

“However, it was never our intention to force family groups to split up and we do recognise that it should be left to parents to determine in which part of the stadium they wish to sit with their children.

“We would though ask all families to give consideration to the possibility of moving to the Family Stand.

“It will be the only area designed with children and families in mind, and without critical mass it will not operate with the energy and vitality we, or the Fans’ Forum on March 27, were intending.”

Season tickets for children aged under five will remain free, while those aged between five and 11 will now be set at £75.

This applies to the entire stadium excluding blocks L, M and N in the West Stand, where season tickets for under fives are priced at £50 and £125 for those aged between five and 11.

The price for a standard adult season ticket has been set at £299, although this is reduced to the early bird price of £269 as long as the ticket is purchased before the Friday, May 31 deadline.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-fc-fan-

Season Tickets on 07:15 - Apr 30 with 354 viewsspell_chekker

Season Tickets on 17:20 - Apr 30 with 341 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Season Tickets on 07:15 - Apr 30 by spell_chekker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024