Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter 14:47 - Jun 21 with 3206 viewspatchboy

Anybody got their yet? Got 4.
Exeter on 21:38 - Jun 21 with 3017 viewsSTID2017

No but got Crawley and Bristol Rovers

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Exeter on 00:41 - Jun 22 with 2889 viewsbuilthjack

Crawley a quid isn't it ? Pay on the day tooo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Exeter on 23:06 - Jun 22 with 2609 viewsTNT

Remember going to Exeter when there was floodlight failure. Went back down for the re-arranged game, which we won. Rusty old mesh fence behind our end, things may have changed by now.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Exeter on 09:11 - Jun 23 with 2489 viewsepaul

Got thrown out of Exeter back in about early 90's something, got back in though!! Ball came over and as you do up it goes amongst the fans, just that it was windy and the ball went over the fence to the outside, so the stewards frog marched me out, saying it was the Swansea police who told them to do it!! Went around to home end and snaked my way back to the away end, great days!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Exeter on 10:40 - Jun 23 with 2431 viewsbuilthjack

Exeter on 23:06 - Jun 22 by TNT

Remember going to Exeter when there was floodlight failure. Went back down for the re-arranged game, which we won. Rusty old mesh fence behind our end, things may have changed by now.

It looks like they have put a roof over the little terrace now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Exeter on 10:56 - Jun 23 with 2417 viewsAl_Bundy

Last time I went to Exeter was the first time I saw Leon Britton.. may have been his debut for us.
Exeter on 22:29 - Jun 23 with 2214 viewsTNT

Exeter on 10:40 - Jun 23 by builthjack

It looks like they have put a roof over the little terrace now

With the weather we're having, that may well come in handy!

We had a pint in Tony Kellow's pub, on a couple of occasions, too.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Exeter on 17:44 - Jun 24 with 1963 viewsNotLoyal

Exeter on 09:11 - Jun 23 by epaul

Got thrown out of Exeter back in about early 90's something, got back in though!! Ball came over and as you do up it goes amongst the fans, just that it was windy and the ball went over the fence to the outside, so the stewards frog marched me out, saying it was the Swansea police who told them to do it!! Went around to home end and snaked my way back to the away end, great days!!

Always been a great day / night out.
Very quiet fans when we've been there.

Played them 16 times in two seasons, I think the re run fa cup game was amongst all that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 1854 viewsSTID2017

Exeter on 17:44 - Jun 24 by NotLoyal

Always been a great day / night out.
Very quiet fans when we've been there.

Played them 16 times in two seasons, I think the re run fa cup game was amongst all that.

Slight exaggeration - 8 times in 2 seasons.
Still incredible though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024