Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every one feeling positive about today then? 11:14 - Jan 30 with 1659 viewsItchySphincter

Of course we are! Only a complete idiot would suggest Swans fans would want our team to lose!

Let’s hope for 3 points and a good performance on top, and show that the poor Brentford performance wasn’t a step backwards, just one of those games.

Uppa Swans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:23 - Jan 30 with 1635 viewscontroversial_jack

I didn't like how the Brentford manager sussed out our system. I just hope other managers haven't taken notice
Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:26 - Jan 30 with 1628 viewsonehunglow

Hello Itchy and a wonderful morning to you.Hope thing are well down there.

Here,in glorious ,west,wet Wirral,we are positively bouncing with positivity. Been jabbed for covid whilst many poor buggers till wait anxiously. Positive about that alright.

Already had a cold ,damp walk along the Irish Sea and noted my beloved Wales has vanished behind an eiderdown of cloud but Im positive it;ll come back tomorrow.

Loads of football on telly to stave off boredom and a beautiful Deerins Banjo in need of some positive playing and the 6 Nation to come next weekend although we 'll see plenty of negative egg chasing hate filled drivel on these sites .It 's not negative to suggest Wales could be splattered this series but the fact is many will be happy to see Wales at rugby as is evidenced by the rolf thingies. Nothing more negative than anti rugby dummies with their bullied into playing apocraphal crap that's affected them all their lives. I stay positive about Rugby a it's my country and I love winning. If they don't then I join the rugby forum to vent my spleen.

Anyway,where was I...
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 11:26]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:27 - Jan 30 with 1625 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:23 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

I didn't like how the Brentford manager sussed out our system. I just hope other managers haven't taken notice

That is negative cont.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1620 viewsBoundy

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:23 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

That's exactly what you'd expect an opposition manager to do , anything less then perhaps he's in the wrong job. It's down to our manager to counter their shape and tactics , which we don't on occasion, too many times we seem to worry about the opposition rather than play our own game , the trick is to adjust during the game .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1620 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:29 - Jan 30 by Boundy

That's exactly what you'd expect an opposition manager to do , anything less then perhaps he's in the wrong job. It's down to our manager to counter their shape and tactics , which we don't on occasion, too many times we seem to worry about the opposition rather than play our own game , the trick is to adjust during the game .

Indeed it is Mr Bound.

Managers eh.

Managing

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:30 - Jan 30 with 1621 viewsChief

Even if they did, not sure Rotherham have the tools to do so. Very different team in style and quality to Brentford.

Having said that, they are on form and we obviously didn't produce a very good performance in our last game. Probably a draw.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 1612 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:30 - Jan 30 by Chief

Even if they did, not sure Rotherham have the tools to do so. Very different team in style and quality to Brentford.

Having said that, they are on form and we obviously didn't produce a very good performance in our last game. Probably a draw.

Draw?
Why be negative.

Go for the win. We are 2nd ,are we not, and have far better players and manager.

Go for the win.

Its a tight top 6 now

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 1609 viewsChief

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:38 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Draw?
Why be negative.

Go for the win. We are 2nd ,are we not, and have far better players and manager.

Go for the win.

Its a tight top 6 now

I'm not saying we shouldn't go for the win. I'm saying i don't think we will.

Although we are fully capable of it. However, its a fact we will not win every game we are favourites to win.

Login to get fewer ads

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:07 - Jan 30 with 1579 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:45 - Jan 30 by Chief

I'm not saying we shouldn't go for the win. I'm saying i don't think we will.

Although we are fully capable of it. However, its a fact we will not win every game we are favourites to win.

Funny cos your post stated differently.
Funny how things can be misinterpreted ,aint it.

It' s as if we all have to justify everything we post;we don't.

We post what we want/how we feel and that is how it should be as regards the team.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:08 - Jan 30 with 1574 viewsKeithHaynes

Due to the pretty ignorant opinions regards the swans from Rotherham fans and our inability to score more than two goals, I hope Cooper goes for the throat and knock them for six.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:10 - Jan 30 with 1573 viewsChief

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:07 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

We post what we want/how we feel and that is how it should be as regards the team.

I don't see how my post could be misinterpreted. Its quite simple. Said the game will probably end up a draw.

No where did i say that we should set up for the draw, or hope for a draw or be happy with a draw.

So unsure how you got confused.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 1563 viewsFireboy2

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:07 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Aye, show them the podcast of that young imbecile stating that we are rubbish.
Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:36 - Jan 30 with 1560 viewsItchySphincter

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 11:30 - Jan 30 by Chief

Rotherham did well the other night but it looked to me that at one up they got a slightly suspect pen and from there things tumbled in their favour so maybe the score line flatters them a a little but I’m expecting a tough challenge. All I hope is that our manager approaches it in the manner that we know he can, and not choose not to have a go at them.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 1557 viewsonehunglow

I just hope we are prepared to front up and the best possible formation is selected for what will be a tough day.

Come on my lovely boys

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 1558 viewsAguycalledJack

Never confident watching the swans. It’s the way we’ve always been. But we have to be looking at this a winnable but not easy 3 points.
Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:39 - Jan 30 with 1558 viewsItchySphincter

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:08 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Due to the pretty ignorant opinions regards the swans from Rotherham fans and our inability to score more than two goals, I hope Cooper goes for the throat and knock them for six.

.... and if we lose hopefully we can take positives from the performance at the very least. Despite the myths that get peddled there no guarantee that approaching the game in the manner we did against Brentford would yield any points whatsoever.

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:42 - Jan 30 with 1549 viewsBoundy

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:08 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

Someone better to remind them , if you win a game by one solitary goal its still three points

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 1543 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:34 - Jan 30 by Fireboy2

Aye, show them the podcast of that young imbecile stating that we are rubbish.

Must have missed that one Eddie.Thankfully

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 1542 viewsonehunglow

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:10 - Jan 30 by Chief

I don't see how my post could be misinterpreted. Its quite simple. Said the game will probably end up a draw.

No where did i say that we should set up for the draw, or hope for a draw or be happy with a draw.

So unsure how you got confused.

Nowt so strange as folk,Chief

Every one feeling positive about today then? on 12:51 - Jan 30 with 1537 viewsReslovenSwan1

Their manager Warne is quite amusing. After they lost to Potter's Swansea he said he was pleased with his boys but the Swansea winger was on a motorbike.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 13:23]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024