Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain Tom 17:19 - Jan 31 with 4128 viewsNeath_Jack

You have been inspirational to the globe, good luck in your fight against this bastard of a disease.

You can do it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Captain Tom on 17:27 - Jan 31 with 3336 viewsbritferry

had to look see what you were on about... but I echo what N_J had to say... all the best Sir

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Captain Tom on 17:29 - Jan 31 with 3328 viewsNeath_Jack

Captain Tom on 17:27 - Jan 31 by britferry

had to look see what you were on about... but I echo what N_J had to say... all the best Sir

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-captain-sir-tom-moore-in-hospital-with-coron

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Captain Tom on 17:31 - Jan 31 with 3314 viewsonehunglow

Hope he beats this curse.

Gawd bles ya Captain

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Captain Tom on 17:39 - Jan 31 with 3307 viewspencoedjack

Good luck Captain one very inspirational bloke.
Captain Tom on 18:38 - Jan 31 with 3263 viewshobo

Must have had his vaccine fairly recently given his age
Captain Tom on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 3262 viewsNeath_Jack

Captain Tom on 18:38 - Jan 31 by hobo

Must have had his vaccine fairly recently given his age

He couldn't have one due to him suffering from pneumonia.

Captain Tom on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 3256 viewsBillyChong

Wishing him all the best but can’t help thinking the decision to take him on a long haul holiday over Xmas during a pandemic was the best idea.
Captain Tom on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 3255 viewshobo

Captain Tom on 18:41 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

He couldn't have one due to him suffering from pneumonia.

Thanks for the correction
Login to get fewer ads

Captain Tom on 20:43 - Jan 31 with 3196 viewsCatullus

How many of us, if we're lucjy enough to live to 100, will have the spirit and guts of Captain Tom?

I hope he beats it, I hope he's here when life goes back to whatever normal will be so we can thank him properly.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Captain Tom on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 3177 viewsScotia

Get well soon Capt Sir Tom.

He's been a highlight of a shit year.
Captain Tom on 18:10 - Feb 1 with 3093 viewsraynor94

Captain Tom on 18:50 - Jan 31 by BillyChong

Wishing him all the best but can’t help thinking the decision to take him on a long haul holiday over Xmas during a pandemic was the best idea.

Agree, taking him to Barbados when the Country was in lockdown, seems somewhat strange.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Captain Tom on 19:10 - Feb 1 with 3072 viewsTenbySwan

Going to Barbados for Christmas was stupid and irresponsible.

If everyone had done this and gone away for Christmas, the airports, train and bus stations and motorways would have been packed !
Captain Tom on 20:04 - Feb 1 with 3051 viewsFlashberryjack

Does seem a bit of a risk flying to Barbados for a man of his vintage, having said that, how many more opportunities will he get to enjoy a bit of the good life in sunny Barbados, he's done more than enough good in his long life to deserve a little enjoyment, good for you for giving it a go.

Although I would of been much happier for him, if he came back with a dose of the clap, than covid, get well soon Captain Tom.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Captain Tom on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 3018 viewsDJack

Captain Tom on 20:04 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Does seem a bit of a risk flying to Barbados for a man of his vintage, having said that, how many more opportunities will he get to enjoy a bit of the good life in sunny Barbados, he's done more than enough good in his long life to deserve a little enjoyment, good for you for giving it a go.

Although I would of been much happier for him, if he came back with a dose of the clap, than covid, get well soon Captain Tom.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Captain Tom on 16:12 - Feb 2 with 2944 viewsLohengrin

The old boy has passed away.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Captain Tom on 16:18 - Feb 2 with 2938 viewsKeithHaynes

Captain Tom on 20:04 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Timely and spot on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Captain Tom on 17:16 - Feb 2 with 2901 viewstrampie

Not much chance of surviving pneumonia at 100 leave alone pneumonia and/or covid, good innings mind to get to three figures.
RIP Tom.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Captain Tom on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 2888 viewstrampie

Blydi hell the wife is telling that Tom Moore's family took him to Barbados Christmas time, I thought you weren't allowed to travel etc, certainly not advisable anyway.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Captain Tom on 17:30 - Feb 2 with 2878 viewstrampie

Inspirational to the globe, says the opening post, too royale, been round the globe as well by the sound of it.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 17:31]

Captain Tom on 17:33 - Feb 2 with 2865 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Captain Tom on 19:10 - Feb 1 by TenbySwan

Going to Barbados for Christmas was stupid and irresponsible.

If everyone had done this and gone away for Christmas, the airports, train and bus stations and motorways would have been packed !

He didn’t go to Barbados for Christmas which would have been against the rules. He went for a week on December 11th which was within the rules.

RIP Tom

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Captain Tom on 17:54 - Feb 2 with 2834 viewstrampie

Captain Tom on 17:33 - Feb 2 by Joe_bradshaw

He didn’t go to Barbados for Christmas which would have been against the rules. He went for a week on December 11th which was within the rules.

RIP Tom

Blimey.

Captain Tom on 18:13 - Feb 2 with 2817 viewshobo

Everyone complaining about him going to Barbados ffs

What would you rather in your final years? Sunning it up In the Caribbean or spending it in dreary covid ridden UK?
Captain Tom on 18:25 - Feb 2 with 2804 viewstrampie

Apparently British Airways gifted him the trip.

Captain Tom on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 2774 viewsBoundy

Captain Tom on 17:27 - Feb 2 by trampie

Blydi hell the wife is telling that Tom Moore's family took him to Barbados Christmas time, I thought you weren't allowed to travel etc, certainly not advisable anyway.

Tell that to Pierce Morgan , he managed a lovely break away . God bless Sir Tom .One of a kind

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Captain Tom on 20:28 - Feb 2 with 2748 viewsmajorraglan

He’s had a long life, probably seen some pretty tough times along the way but has stood up to be counted, set an outstanding example to others and been a beacon of positivity. The kind of guy we can’t afford to lose. Rest In Peace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024