Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx 07:38 - Oct 5 with 1890 viewsRonaldStump

This is the real danger we face — World Economic Forum and its vision for a new Communist Green World Order. The press will NOT do their job. For if they did, they would expose the fact that the World Economic Forum sold all its investments just before the crash. Klaus Schwab is the new Karl Marx.
This is one of the greatest organized conspiracies in human history and the press is welcoming it with open arms. You will own nothing in 10 years, but you will also have no rights. — Papers Please!

(He She Him)

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:44 - Oct 28 with 1757 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ronald, this video is one of the best I have seen bringing it all together.
It is a must watch for anyone who has any interest in how and why things have been happening the way they have and what the Elite have in store for us.

I can't see the video being around for long or the guy who put it together.

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:46 - Oct 28 with 1752 viewsBoundy

Doesn't he make cycle tyres ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 15:09 - Oct 28 with 1741 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:46 - Oct 28 by Boundy

Doesn't he make cycle tyres ?

Who cares, why don't you watch the video?
Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 18:11 - Oct 28 with 1702 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Another one who recognises what is going on.

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 08:59 - Oct 29 with 1645 viewsRonaldStump

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:44 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Ronald, this video is one of the best I have seen bringing it all together.
It is a must watch for anyone who has any interest in how and why things have been happening the way they have and what the Elite have in store for us.

I can't see the video being around for long or the guy who put it together.

Spot on a must watch video everybody needs to watch. sleeping or awake!!

(He She Him)

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:03 - Oct 29 with 1609 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 08:59 - Oct 29 by RonaldStump

They probably won't though, they don't want their eyes opened, it is too disturbing.
Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:09 - Oct 29 with 1606 viewsRonaldStump

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:03 - Oct 29 by A_Fans_Dad

They probably won't though, they don't want their eyes opened, it is too disturbing.

That is a fact, unable to comprehend the evil that is happening before their eyes. One day they wake up for sure. Just hope by then it ain't too late.

(He She Him)

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 09:42 - Oct 30 with 1530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 18:11 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Another one who recognises what is going on.

I have to say that first video is spot on - the analogy of an “abusive relationship” between those in power and the people is 100% accurate. So are his observations on the situation in Israel - now heading for a fourth dose and still one of if not THE most infected countries per capita - even vaccinated can’t fail to see he’s talking absolute sense. Israel has some of if not the most technically advanced scientist in virtually every field. And they’re in this mess?

I can’t for the life of me see why he’d want to bang a conspiratorial drum over this whole issue - he’s no crackpot. Sadly the nudge groups which have done an excellent job in conditioning peoples behaviours by playing to their hopes and desires are going to go on doing just that.

And suddenly apartheid is a good word in New Zealand? That really should be a massive jolt to everyone, vaccinated or not - it was never good and it’s use a a term for keeping people uninfected by demonising a minority has too many evil parallels in the past to be acceptable today. And for completely bogus reasons - the Israeli situation lays that plainly bare.

It’s time for even the most pro vax /pro getting back to normal (and all the rest) to see the situation for what it truly is. I alluded to this over Drakeford’s idiotic idea of only having non vaccinated people take LFT’s before nightclubbing or sporting events - leaving aside that they’re openly not going to check the rugby crowd for the Autumn international games in Cardiff which is in itself discriminatory against football fans - people vaxxed and carrying the virus WILL SPREAD IT because they don’t know they’ve got it due to not being forced to take a test before a match. If there is a spike in infections and deaths resulting he and his government must be held accountable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 16:31 - Oct 30 with 1484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If anybody still doesn't believe that this a glimpse of the future, well the future is already here.
The digital ID is alive and well in India.
It is known as the Aadhaart Card.

This guy is another one who knows exactly what is going on.

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 1453 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More, this time on the Obscene COP26.

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 22:58 - Oct 30 with 1388 viewsCatullus

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 14:03 - Oct 29 by A_Fans_Dad

AFD, you have been espousing Schabs views, he founded the world economic forum! The WEF collaborates with corporations,

What companies support the World Economic Forum?
In August 2019, at the request of its International Business Council, the World Economic Forum collaborated with Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC.

That's taken from here, https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/09/50-companies-reporting-on-stakeholder-capi

This is the man you believe? He used to be in the Bilderberg group, you trust his views? And you call the rest of us blind.

Schwab is just a modern day Goebbels repeating a big enough lie often enough.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 08:27 - Oct 31 with 1306 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Had a quick look at the WEF reports, for a non elected body they produce an awful lot of country issue specific policy recommendations.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 10:51 - Oct 31 with 1276 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 22:58 - Oct 30 by Catullus

AFD, you have been espousing Schabs views, he founded the world economic forum! The WEF collaborates with corporations,

What companies support the World Economic Forum?
In August 2019, at the request of its International Business Council, the World Economic Forum collaborated with Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC.

That's taken from here, https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/09/50-companies-reporting-on-stakeholder-capi

This is the man you believe? He used to be in the Bilderberg group, you trust his views? And you call the rest of us blind.

Schwab is just a modern day Goebbels repeating a big enough lie often enough.

You have it completely back to front, I believe what he is doing and it is completely EVIL.

I am not espousing his views and I am trying to show the people on this forum exactly what those views and aims for the human race are.

How we are all being manipulated and how they are doing it.
Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 11:12 - Oct 31 with 1262 viewsProfessor

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 10:51 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

You have it completely back to front, I believe what he is doing and it is completely EVIL.

I am not espousing his views and I am trying to show the people on this forum exactly what those views and aims for the human race are.

How we are all being manipulated and how they are doing it.

Ever thought all these videos and ridiculous sites you espouse are in fact the manipulation for gullible fools (you) and loons (stump) to cause unrest (like the Trump presidency, BLM, right wing agitators, antifa) that lead to destabilising democracy and allowing an elite to control you. This nonsense is completely part of the problem. Leaders like Johnson puppets of rich paymasters. Stump talks about Marxism but is completely clueless as to what it is.

You are so stupid you can’t see, in fact you are the brainwashed opening the door for neo-fascism. Your plots read like a bad Ben Elton novel.

There are people here I fundamentally disagree with,
But they are not swivelled eyed loons.
Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 11:12 - Oct 31 with 1262 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 08:59 - Oct 29 by RonaldStump

It’s a good watch in fairness. The world doesn’t have opposing forces such as capitalism and communism - it’s a strange mixture of both. Politics has been sanitised - you only have the option of centre right vs centre right these days which hugely encourages voter apathy and disengagement.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 11:31 - Oct 31 with 1253 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx on 11:12 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s a good watch in fairness. The world doesn’t have opposing forces such as capitalism and communism - it’s a strange mixture of both. Politics has been sanitised - you only have the option of centre right vs centre right these days which hugely encourages voter apathy and disengagement.

Take Nick Clegg for example. He has exponentially more power as Vice President of Facebook than he ever had as deputy prime minister. The power has shifted from governments and states to the CEOs and boardrooms.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024