Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Message 16:13 - Oct 22 with 4987 viewsTW_R

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/a-message-for-qpr-supporters-221021/

No doubt there will still be some idiots that defend these people.
Club Message on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 4104 viewsDorse

If they're throwing shapes, that might be acceptable. Anything else is a fcuking dick move.

Ah, Dick Move. Now there was a player...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Club Message on 16:21 - Oct 22 with 4071 viewsstowmarketrange

How can anybody defend them?Just because you’ve been beaten and had a few beers,or something else,it doesn’t give you the right to possibly blind someone because they support a different football team from you.
Unfortunately we have a few idiots that turn up at some of our games,especially when there is a large away following.Maybe a ban is the best way to deal with it.
Club Message on 17:40 - Oct 22 with 3855 viewspaulhoop2

Agree with this when I posted sumthing similar about the runners against Everton a fair few defended them anyways great news that if they are youngsters parents get banned too. I imagine the statement was to do with our officer Jon who is at away games and seems to deal well with the idiots

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Club Message on 17:47 - Oct 22 with 3822 viewsNorthernr

I believe, from social media, somebody decided to launch a can of beer across the divide at Fulham last week and it smacked some poor old woman in the head. You've got to fcking wonder about some people.
Club Message on 17:54 - Oct 22 with 3770 viewsdenhamhoop2

Forget about Lifetime Ban either a) Custodial Sentence for either ABH or if there is a mark or cut on the intended victim GBH b) Old School throw the offender into the opposition end and lets see just how brave and tough they are when actually dealing with angry grown men
Club Message on 18:02 - Oct 22 with 3735 viewsstevec

As a great philosopher once said, ‘don’t don’t do it’
Club Message on 18:03 - Oct 22 with 3722 viewsBoston

Bit of a clickbait ring to the message. There’s always been ‘throwers’, there’s never been a time it was acceptable, people get ejected, nicked and or banned if authorities see them. Fair enough, a reminder is always a good thing though.

And please, if you could leave your firearms at the front desk on your way in.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 18:15]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Club Message on 18:10 - Oct 22 with 3696 viewsstowmarketrange

Club Message on 17:47 - Oct 22 by Northernr

I believe, from social media, somebody decided to launch a can of beer across the divide at Fulham last week and it smacked some poor old woman in the head. You've got to fcking wonder about some people.

I hope that person is really proud of themselves.They probably thought they deserved a can thrown at their head for daring to support their team.
It’s a game of bloody football,not a war.
Login to get fewer ads

Club Message on 18:22 - Oct 22 with 3651 viewsdaveB

Club Message on 17:40 - Oct 22 by paulhoop2

Agree with this when I posted sumthing similar about the runners against Everton a fair few defended them anyways great news that if they are youngsters parents get banned too. I imagine the statement was to do with our officer Jon who is at away games and seems to deal well with the idiots

A few idiots running on the pitch to celebrate a penalty shoot out win over a premier league club is really not comparable to throwing cans or coins at opposition fans. It's always happened but the club right to speak out against it as it has been happening a lot recently
Club Message on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 3587 viewsHarbour

Club Message on 18:22 - Oct 22 by daveB

A few idiots running on the pitch to celebrate a penalty shoot out win over a premier league club is really not comparable to throwing cans or coins at opposition fans. It's always happened but the club right to speak out against it as it has been happening a lot recently

Was a very young kid on the pitch at the end of the game on Tuesday night. I noted the club stated anyone on the pitch will face stadium ban and if person under 14 goes on there parents will also get a stadium ban. Got to say I do not get the running on the pitch thing seems a bit child like.
Club Message on 18:42 - Oct 22 with 3565 viewsNorthernr

Club Message on 18:40 - Oct 22 by Harbour

Was a very young kid on the pitch at the end of the game on Tuesday night. I noted the club stated anyone on the pitch will face stadium ban and if person under 14 goes on there parents will also get a stadium ban. Got to say I do not get the running on the pitch thing seems a bit child like.

There was an incident at Bournemouth as well where a little kid ran on at the side to get Adomah's shirt and the senior steward went massively over the top with a big sliding tackle in at his knees as he came running back - which then in turn started a mini riot at the front from a load of people trying to get the child back and exact revenge on the steward.
Club Message on 18:44 - Oct 22 with 3546 viewsHarbour

Club Message on 18:42 - Oct 22 by Northernr

There was an incident at Bournemouth as well where a little kid ran on at the side to get Adomah's shirt and the senior steward went massively over the top with a big sliding tackle in at his knees as he came running back - which then in turn started a mini riot at the front from a load of people trying to get the child back and exact revenge on the steward.

The club obviously concerned about this no need for over the top stewarding.
Club Message on 18:47 - Oct 22 with 3530 viewsnix

My sister had someone throw something at her had from the back of SAR, so it's a problem even at home matches. Haven't heard of it for years connected with QPR. Is it a new fan demographic problem?

We'll have to sort it out or the club will get fined, plus I don't want to see people injured from either club just for supporting their team.
Club Message on 18:48 - Oct 22 with 3519 viewsNorthernr

Club Message on 18:47 - Oct 22 by nix

My sister had someone throw something at her had from the back of SAR, so it's a problem even at home matches. Haven't heard of it for years connected with QPR. Is it a new fan demographic problem?

We'll have to sort it out or the club will get fined, plus I don't want to see people injured from either club just for supporting their team.

We live in an angry, aggressive place atm. It's permeating everywhere.
Club Message on 19:00 - Oct 22 with 3462 viewsPeterHucker

Club Message on 18:02 - Oct 22 by stevec

As a great philosopher once said, ‘don’t don’t do it’

Melle Mel?
Club Message on 19:01 - Oct 22 with 3454 viewsHayesender

Someone threw an apple on the pitch from x block the other night. That was a first for me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Club Message on 19:19 - Oct 22 with 3386 viewsnix

Club Message on 18:48 - Oct 22 by Northernr

We live in an angry, aggressive place atm. It's permeating everywhere.

Sadly, I think you're right.
Club Message on 19:38 - Oct 22 with 3322 viewsdaveB

Club Message on 18:40 - Oct 22 by Harbour

yeah Adomah gave him his boots
Club Message on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 3300 viewsLongsufferingR

Club Message on 19:01 - Oct 22 by Hayesender

Someone threw an apple on the pitch from x block the other night. That was a first for me

Probably came from the hard core fans
Club Message on 19:58 - Oct 22 with 3275 viewsMistication92

On a similar note, can we stop singing that song about Chelsea fans being r**t boys, that I heard at Fulham? No need for it, everyone knows that's it's not on anymore and I daresay those that are singing it are all old enough to know better.
Club Message on 20:09 - Oct 22 with 3228 viewsstowmarketrange

Club Message on 19:58 - Oct 22 by Mistication92

On a similar note, can we stop singing that song about Chelsea fans being r**t boys, that I heard at Fulham? No need for it, everyone knows that's it's not on anymore and I daresay those that are singing it are all old enough to know better.

Change the words to w@nkers and I’ll sing it.The version now is just embarrassing.
Club Message on 23:09 - Oct 22 with 2992 viewssaxbend

Someone behind me used the word Fa***t the other night. Can't remember whether he was aiming it at the Lino or at one of the Blackburn players, but either way, as a bassoonist I am very bothered by it.
Club Message on 02:52 - Oct 23 with 2821 viewsBoston

Club Message on 19:47 - Oct 22 by LongsufferingR

No laughing matter mate, it hit Granny Smith.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Club Message on 03:37 - Oct 23 with 2815 viewsFredManRave

Are we still allowed to throw a wobbly at our defence?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Club Message on 07:56 - Oct 23 with 2684 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Club Message on 19:47 - Oct 22 by LongsufferingR

There’ll always be some cox at games!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024