Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu 19:19 - Nov 16 with 2634 viewspikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/11/15/move-headquarters-netherlands-uk

Very funny how the Remoaners have stfu about Shell one of the biggest companies in the world relocating in 🇬🇧 and telling the eu to go and multiply 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How effing stupid must all the Remoaners be feeling now.

Strange how the BBC have hidden this news deep in a sub section of its website, the other way around and it would be their headline news, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

OAFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:28 - Nov 16 with 2612 viewsCatullus

The Dutch are trying to stop it,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/desperate-dutch-scramble-to-keep-shell-in-

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:39 - Nov 16 with 2605 viewsonehunglow

Those that voted to remain are doing what those who voted to leave are doing.
Living their lives.
Remoaners/Brexiteers=absolute bilge

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:39 - Nov 16 with 2606 viewspikeypaul

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Catullus

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/desperate-dutch-scramble-to-keep-shell-in-

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They don’t like it up them,do they.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 19:42]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:56 - Nov 16 with 2582 viewsItchySphincter

It’s no secret that Brexit is a lot to do with deregulation and escaping EU bureaucracy and red tape. Great for the global corporations and banks, flip side is rights of the ordinary folk are also torn up with no one to regulate he criminals who pushed it through. As is typical the cheerleaders cheering for the thing that harms them most. But whoop, Shell will cream billions.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 20:32 - Nov 16 with 2550 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news for the Dutch ecosystem.

Can pollute more over here see …. 🌲🌳

Beware of the Risen People

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 21:02 - Nov 16 with 2539 viewsCatullus

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 20:32 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Great news for the Dutch ecosystem.

Can pollute more over here see …. 🌲🌳

The oil rigs and refineries won't be moving you twpsyn you! it's their headquarters and admin people mostly. It means they pay tax here. They shall carry on polluting everywhere they currently are, until they open new fields.

Why do you celebrate every company that moves from the UK and criticise every company that comes here. it's like you have an agenda

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 21:03 - Nov 16 with 2538 viewsCatullus

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:56 - Nov 16 by ItchySphincter

It’s no secret that Brexit is a lot to do with deregulation and escaping EU bureaucracy and red tape. Great for the global corporations and banks, flip side is rights of the ordinary folk are also torn up with no one to regulate he criminals who pushed it through. As is typical the cheerleaders cheering for the thing that harms them most. But whoop, Shell will cream billions.

I don't always pay attention, what ordinary fold rights have been torn up? I mean besides the pandemic rules that we've all had to live by, what other changes have occurred?

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:01 - Nov 16 with 2516 viewsFlashberryjack

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 21:02 - Nov 16 by Catullus

The oil rigs and refineries won't be moving you twpsyn you! it's their headquarters and admin people mostly. It means they pay tax here. They shall carry on polluting everywhere they currently are, until they open new fields.

Why do you celebrate every company that moves from the UK and criticise every company that comes here. it's like you have an agenda

What's taken you so long to realise what he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:16 - Nov 16 with 2496 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:56 - Nov 16 by ItchySphincter

Far more corruption in most EU countries compared to the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:19 - Nov 16 with 2495 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Catullus

Will be up to the Shell shareholders who will vote on the proposal.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 10:37 - Nov 17 with 2405 viewsCatullus

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:01 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

What's taken you so long to realise what he is.

What do you mean? I've known for years. Kilky had enough of me a while back and stopped playing but he's started playing again now. I enjoy the game.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 11:14 - Nov 17 with 2385 viewsKilkennyjack

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:16 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

Very true, Johnson has confirmed this himself at COP.

Thats a relief …..

Beware of the Risen People

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 11:36 - Nov 17 with 2373 viewsmajorraglan

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 22:16 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

I think the former Eastern European block and the southern Mediterranean countries probably do have higher levels of corruption in society and that the UK is very transparent, however when it comes to government “corruption” I think the current shower in Westminster are right up there amongst the worst in Europe.
Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 12:27 - Nov 17 with 2345 viewsCatullus

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 11:36 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

I think the former Eastern European block and the southern Mediterranean countries probably do have higher levels of corruption in society and that the UK is very transparent, however when it comes to government “corruption” I think the current shower in Westminster are right up there amongst the worst in Europe.

I could agree with that. Bearing in mind that Westminster is a corrupt entity and we can see what second jobs they have, what does it say about the Senedd that they don't release that information?

Greece is a well known corrupt society, they hate paying their taxes. it's why the country got into such a financial mess.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 12:35 - Nov 17 with 2337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 11:14 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

Very true, Johnson has confirmed this himself at COP.

Thats a relief …..

The UK is the 13th least corrupt country out of the 179 countries listed in the independent international corruption list.
Only 6 of the 27 EU countries were listed as less corrupt than the UK.

EU countries more corrupt than UK include France , ROI, Italy, Portugal and Spain. Perhaps people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Shell to relocate to the U.K. from the eu on 20:45 - Nov 17 with 2271 viewspikeypaul

LOVIN it, the Remoaners being served their arse on a plate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024