Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar 09:00 - Mar 23 with 673 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57381/the-crown-jewels-o

Jewels, click above.
Boules below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar on 09:03 - Mar 23 with 661 viewsonehunglow

Wales like every other qualifying country should not be playing a World Cup in Qatar.

It's that simple

Football has literally ripped up the traditional season to follow the filthy Oil Dollar.

Hypocrite that we are,we will all be watching though.

No?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar on 10:40 - Mar 23 with 601 viewsDewi1jack

The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar on 09:03 - Mar 23 by onehunglow

Wales like every other qualifying country should not be playing a World Cup in Qatar.

It's that simple

Football has literally ripped up the traditional season to follow the filthy Oil Dollar.

Hypocrite that we are,we will all be watching though.

No?

Correct.
No team should be playing in Qatar.

Wonder how many of these flock like footballers that love a bandwagon, take the knee or make a noise about the Qatar record on human rights?
Or the corruption that led to Qatar winning the bidding?

I'm not a betting man, but if I was, my money would be on none.
I'd love it if all the bandwagon jumping fans and all other football fans stayed away and made this the emptiest W/C ever.
Sponsors should take a good long hard look as well and pull the money

Yeah
Won't happen.
Pity, I do believe there are more deserving middle eastern countries that were worthy of the W/C, if the organisers were determined to host in the Middle East.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar on 10:57 - Mar 23 with 592 viewsonehunglow

The Crown Jewels of football awaits Wales in Qatar on 10:40 - Mar 23 by Dewi1jack

Correct.
No team should be playing in Qatar.

Wonder how many of these flock like footballers that love a bandwagon, take the knee or make a noise about the Qatar record on human rights?
Or the corruption that led to Qatar winning the bidding?

I'm not a betting man, but if I was, my money would be on none.
I'd love it if all the bandwagon jumping fans and all other football fans stayed away and made this the emptiest W/C ever.
Sponsors should take a good long hard look as well and pull the money

Yeah
Won't happen.
Pity, I do believe there are more deserving middle eastern countries that were worthy of the W/C, if the organisers were determined to host in the Middle East.

Dewi.We are just months away from this Cup,when all manner of interruption to our domestic season is to take place.
It is sickening and fir me football stands damned.
Maybe every country should take the knee and protest at flagrant human right abuse in the Middle East oily filthy countries .

Wales are striving to join this grotesque spectacle and my view is maybe we should reflect on our group and massive disingenuous crap we spout and our putrid virtue signalling

I wish I had the guts to avert my eyes from it but like all of us hypocrisy runs deep in our veins

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024