Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorinola 18:03 - Apr 26 with 1224 viewsLorax

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer
He's apparently the "Euro" player we're after. Martin knows him because..yes it's that MK Dons link again, he had him on loan.

Sorinola hasn't managed a first team appearance in the Belgian league this season so why is he linked? Is he good enough?

More of a worry to me is Brighton looking at Obafemi because I'm sure we'll struggle to keep Piroe and we can't lose both of them, preferably neither but at least one will go, probably both. What strikers are we looking at? Ok there aren't any names being mentioned that I can remember but with Allen going is our transfer plan up in the air?

Sorinola on 18:36 - Apr 26 with 1172 viewsReslovenSwan1

This player was linked with Swansea before Martin arrived if my recollection serves me right. It is a long standing admiration.

You statement that the player has not managed a first team 'appearances' is false. He has had 16 appearances but zero 'starts'. I had to read that twice myself. A bit like Latibeaudire at the start of his career and Piroe at PSV. His stats said bout 30 appearances and 2-3 goals which is not impressive. Many off them are like Joseph today 3 minutes at the end of games.

Jasper said the new team of scouts has been assembled. Martin and Winter and his team will have to process this after his summer holidays and checking on his restaurants. He will have a busy Summer.
process this im nformation

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sorinola on 18:38 - Apr 26 with 1165 viewsKeithHaynes

Not sure there’s much in this.
Too much £

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024