Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Oliver 10:26 - May 19 with 1274 viewsLorax

His program, "A History of Ancient Britian" is good watching. Epsiode 2 contains what could be a controversial statement.

He says that the available evidence shows that the Hunters (5000 years ago) were healthier than the farmers. The hunters with their diet of fish and red deer.

Hmm, so is eating meat healthier than not eating meat?

It's in episode 2, have a look if you can be bothered.
Neil Oliver on 10:35 - May 19 with 1256 viewsWingstandwood

I always remember reading a fitness magazine many years ago that stated that Eskimo's have a diet with a high cholesterol count because they eat lot of seal blubber. They eat a lot of fish also. Their cardiovascular system was far healthier than what would be normally expected with such a high cholesterol count because of the additional dietary item of oily fish they eat.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 14:45]

Argus!

Neil Oliver on 08:52 - May 21 with 1132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Oliver on 10:35 - May 19 by Wingstandwood

I always remember reading a fitness magazine many years ago that stated that Eskimo's have a diet with a high cholesterol count because they eat lot of seal blubber. They eat a lot of fish also. Their cardiovascular system was far healthier than what would be normally expected with such a high cholesterol count because of the additional dietary item of oily fish they eat.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 14:45]

There’s a lot of Omega three in that diet fella.
Boring though. You can just here the cries resounding around the igloos “Whalemeat? Again?”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Oliver on 12:03 - May 21 with 1102 viewstheloneranger

Neil Oliver on 08:52 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s a lot of Omega three in that diet fella.
Boring though. You can just here the cries resounding around the igloos “Whalemeat? Again?”.

Last night I decided to go for a meal at an Eskimo restaurant.

I sat down and asked the waiter for a menu.

The waiter said, "I'm very sorry, but we don't have a lot of options. So I'll just call them out to you"

"We have whale meat steaks, we have whale meat curry, we have whale meat stir fry, and of course we have the Vera Lynn.

I asked, "What's the Vera Lynn??"

He replied, "Whale Meat Again" ...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Neil Oliver on 13:45 - May 21 with 1077 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Oliver on 12:03 - May 21 by theloneranger

Last night I decided to go for a meal at an Eskimo restaurant.

I sat down and asked the waiter for a menu.

The waiter said, "I'm very sorry, but we don't have a lot of options. So I'll just call them out to you"

"We have whale meat steaks, we have whale meat curry, we have whale meat stir fry, and of course we have the Vera Lynn.

I asked, "What's the Vera Lynn??"

He replied, "Whale Meat Again" ...!!

Great minds …….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Oliver on 17:10 - May 21 with 1050 views73__73

This isn’t new news. Humans have only been farming for around 10,000 years, a mere blink of an eyelid in the evolution of mankind.

Want to increase your likelihood of living a healthier and longer life, just go and look and what humans consumed for food for pre the last 10,000 years.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024