Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Global food crisis 14:57 - Jun 5 with 4824 viewsLorax

Is it coming?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/other/shortages-for-the-rich-hunger-for-t
Global food crisis on 15:49 - Jun 5 with 2812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You mean you don't know?
Surely that is just another conspiracy theory isn't it?
The comments are an interesting mix.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2022 19:01]
Global food crisis on 16:50 - Jun 5 with 2791 viewsLorax

Global food crisis on 15:49 - Jun 5 by A_Fans_Dad

You mean you don't know?
Surely that is just another conspiracy theory isn't it?
The comments are an interesting mix.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2022 19:01]

Of course I don't know. There have been several warnings it may happen but no one has said it is definite.

It's not a conspiracy theory, there are problems caused by the war in Ukraine and supply chain issues after the pandemic.

This isn't the illuminati telling the illiterati that "we are out to get you" this is a possibility based on actual events that we know are happening right now.
Global food crisis on 19:56 - Jun 5 with 2745 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 16:50 - Jun 5 by Lorax

Of course I don't know. There have been several warnings it may happen but no one has said it is definite.

It's not a conspiracy theory, there are problems caused by the war in Ukraine and supply chain issues after the pandemic.

This isn't the illuminati telling the illiterati that "we are out to get you" this is a possibility based on actual events that we know are happening right now.

Ukraine has had a poor harvest this year, but Russia has had a bumper one. Just saying!
Global food crisis on 21:08 - Jun 5 with 2725 viewsFlashberryjack

At least Wales will be safe from a food crisis, with Drakeford and his clowns buying prime agricultural land to plant trees on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Global food crisis on 22:34 - Jun 5 with 2694 viewsJack123

It seems inevitable , I read an interesting article just after Russia went into the Ukraine, and it was saying about the consequences of this war..

As far as hunger is concerned it was saying it will hit Africa first.. Wish I had a link but it was a good while ago.

libera nos a malo

Global food crisis on 23:13 - Jun 5 with 2681 viewsjojaca

Global food crisis on 22:34 - Jun 5 by Jack123

It seems inevitable , I read an interesting article just after Russia went into the Ukraine, and it was saying about the consequences of this war..

As far as hunger is concerned it was saying it will hit Africa first.. Wish I had a link but it was a good while ago.

I've been prepping for a few months now, buying more on top of my usual shopping. I've learned from when I had covid, your food in cupboards don't last that long when you have a mini crisis . So in this current climate, I've make sure food cupboards are full at all times to the point I've bought tons of containers to store more food. I want to avoid the toilet roll scenerio like last time during early covid.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2022 23:14]

Even when you know, you never know?

Global food crisis on 23:28 - Jun 5 with 2668 viewsJack123

Global food crisis on 23:13 - Jun 5 by jojaca

I've been prepping for a few months now, buying more on top of my usual shopping. I've learned from when I had covid, your food in cupboards don't last that long when you have a mini crisis . So in this current climate, I've make sure food cupboards are full at all times to the point I've bought tons of containers to store more food. I want to avoid the toilet roll scenerio like last time during early covid.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2022 23:14]

Wise move many products, such as tinned stuff have a long expiry date.

libera nos a malo

Global food crisis on 23:53 - Jun 5 with 2657 viewsjojaca

Global food crisis on 23:28 - Jun 5 by Jack123

Wise move many products, such as tinned stuff have a long expiry date.

Collecting tin food has become a hobby. I am heavily stocked mainly because of inflation. I work in the food industry and at the moment it feels like weekly price rises. I have noticed some products have had 4/5 prices rises since January. I also seen so many lines discontinued because ingredients are hard to come by. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Global food crisis on 06:45 - Jun 6 with 2617 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 19:56 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

Ukraine has had a poor harvest this year, but Russia has had a bumper one. Just saying!

Plus Russia destroying grain stores in Ukraine and preventing any exports from Ukraine due to their invasion of a peaceful country.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Global food crisis on 08:28 - Jun 6 with 2604 viewsLorax

Global food crisis on 06:45 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

Plus Russia destroying grain stores in Ukraine and preventing any exports from Ukraine due to their invasion of a peaceful country.

Russia claims to be self sufficient for food and it should be because it is a massive country, Apparently 46% of Russians grow their own food though because basic things just aren't available or in short supply.
The Ukraine is the worlds bread basket though, what Russia is doing is having a massive effect on many countries.
Global food crisis on 09:48 - Jun 6 with 2584 viewsDr_Parnassus

Global food crisis on 16:50 - Jun 5 by Lorax

..... Yet when Trump wanted production lines to be closer to shore with more investment in home grown food and as much to be done within the United States as possible - he was called racist/xenophobic/nationalist - you name it.

Trump's USDA has handed out more government dollars to farmers than any other President. Bet you didn't know that did you?

It's amazing how time exposes so many people and their views as simple tabloid formed nonsense.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Global food crisis on 10:13 - Jun 6 with 2564 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 06:45 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

No, they aren't doing that. The Ukraine is exporting wheat through Romania Ukraine has also mined it's own harbours, so shipping and insurance companies are not keen on shipping movements

Ukraine a peacefull country? Try telling that to the residents in the Donbass that have been shelled up to 200 times a day for 8 years
Global food crisis on 11:40 - Jun 6 with 2525 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 10:13 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

No, they aren't doing that. The Ukraine is exporting wheat through Romania Ukraine has also mined it's own harbours, so shipping and insurance companies are not keen on shipping movements

Ukraine a peacefull country? Try telling that to the residents in the Donbass that have been shelled up to 200 times a day for 8 years

Do you mean the part of the Donbass that Russia invaded about 10 years ago from where Russia shot down the Air Malaysia aircraft?

Most of the grain Ukraine exports is via thier black sea ports which Russia has either seized or has a navel blockade in place. Ukraine does not have a navy to defend its ports though the odd Russian ship has exploded or sunk.

Global food crisis on 15:47 - Jun 6 with 2463 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 11:40 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

Do you mean the part of the Donbass that Russia invaded about 10 years ago from where Russia shot down the Air Malaysia aircraft?

Most of the grain Ukraine exports is via thier black sea ports which Russia has either seized or has a navel blockade in place. Ukraine does not have a navy to defend its ports though the odd Russian ship has exploded or sunk.

There isn't a naval blockade. Plenty is going through the Romanian port Constanta, although Ukraine has had a bad harvest in the parts that haven't seen any fighting.

Russia didn't invade Donbass, the lkranian military has been attacking that area for 8 years. The Russian military hasn't been there , although the separists are probably backed by Russia just as the Ukraine is backed by the west
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 15:49]
Global food crisis on 16:07 - Jun 6 with 2442 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 15:47 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

There isn't a naval blockade. Plenty is going through the Romanian port Constanta, although Ukraine has had a bad harvest in the parts that haven't seen any fighting.

Russia didn't invade Donbass, the lkranian military has been attacking that area for 8 years. The Russian military hasn't been there , although the separists are probably backed by Russia just as the Ukraine is backed by the west
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 15:49]

Ukraine has 75 million tons of grain which it can't export via the black sea due to the Russian blockade. Most gain has to be exported by sea as ships can carry 30,000 tons compared to about 10 tons by road.

Clearly you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Russians have not invaded tye Donbass, annexed crimea, and invaded Ukraine on several fronts in February.

I see you did not reply to the shooting down of the Air Malaysia aircraft by Russian forces in 2014. Are you saying it did not happen.

Global food crisis on 18:12 - Jun 6 with 2409 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 16:07 - Jun 6 by felixstowe_jack

Ukraine has 75 million tons of grain which it can't export via the black sea due to the Russian blockade. Most gain has to be exported by sea as ships can carry 30,000 tons compared to about 10 tons by road.

Clearly you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Russians have not invaded tye Donbass, annexed crimea, and invaded Ukraine on several fronts in February.

I see you did not reply to the shooting down of the Air Malaysia aircraft by Russian forces in 2014. Are you saying it did not happen.

Ukraine, doesn't have anywhere near that amount,because they have had a bad harvest, and yes it has to be sent my sea, which is why i put in the bit about it going through the Romanian port.

Ukranians are not starving, the country is awash with foreign aid.If the west was concerned, surely they be sending food instead of weapons

We don't know who shot down the aircraft, there's speculation and accusations, but that's not proof.

Yes, Russia has gone into the Donbasss area, but for the reasons that have been explained to you many times.
Global food crisis on 18:16 - Jun 6 with 2406 viewsonehunglow

Global food crisis on 18:12 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

Ukraine, doesn't have anywhere near that amount,because they have had a bad harvest, and yes it has to be sent my sea, which is why i put in the bit about it going through the Romanian port.

Ukranians are not starving, the country is awash with foreign aid.If the west was concerned, surely they be sending food instead of weapons

We don't know who shot down the aircraft, there's speculation and accusations, but that's not proof.

Yes, Russia has gone into the Donbasss area, but for the reasons that have been explained to you many times.

Awash with foreign aid for a reason;the Russian filth-your heroes- have tried to take over their country. I mean ,who would turn down mother Russia and all she offers.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Global food crisis on 18:27 - Jun 6 with 2405 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 18:16 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

Awash with foreign aid for a reason;the Russian filth-your heroes- have tried to take over their country. I mean ,who would turn down mother Russia and all she offers.

Ukraine had the change to stop killing Russians and others in Donbass, but they didn't, so this is the consequence. It's called realpolitik
Global food crisis on 18:32 - Jun 6 with 2396 viewsFlashberryjack

Global food crisis on 18:27 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

Ukraine had the change to stop killing Russians and others in Donbass, but they didn't, so this is the consequence. It's called realpolitik

You're not right mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Global food crisis on 21:17 - Jun 6 with 2355 viewsBoundy

Global food crisis on 18:32 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

You're not right mate.

in the head

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Global food crisis on 21:19 - Jun 6 with 2346 viewsBoundy

Global food crisis on 19:56 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

Why do you keep posting nonsense, no it hasn't .

Global food crisis on 21:41 - Jun 6 with 2334 viewscontroversial_jack

Global food crisis on 21:19 - Jun 6 by Boundy

Why do you keep posting nonsense, no it hasn't .

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-grain-storage-shortage-adds-farmers-woes-2
Global food crisis on 21:42 - Jun 6 with 2332 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 18:12 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

That is not what the enquiry by the government of the Netherlands found. Satellite images of Russian missile launcher in the occupation area of Donbass and Satellite images of it crossing back into Russia after the attack. Only Russia had that type of missile launcher. Pretty conclusive evidence. As was the murder of a Russian in London by radio active poisoning. Not forgetting the images of two Russian agents in Salisbury at the time of the poisoning of another Russian citizen and the murder of an innocent Brtish citizens.

How much evidence do you need to prove Putin is evil and has invaded Ukraine and his troops have committed war crimes.

Global food crisis on 21:49 - Jun 6 with 2320 viewsBoundy

Global food crisis on 21:41 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-grain-storage-shortage-adds-farmers-woes-2

That's not what you were inferring , was it, In fact your very words were "bad harvest"
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 21:51]

Global food crisis on 21:56 - Jun 6 with 2308 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Global food crisis on 21:49 - Jun 6 by Boundy

That's not what you were inferring , was it, In fact your very words were "bad harvest"
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 21:51]

He would not recognise the truth if it was anything bad about his beloved Russia.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024