Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respecting others opinions 17:04 - Jun 23 with 10698 viewsonehunglow

Do we .?

Really.

Any evidence to support as plenty to contradict only today

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Respecting others opinions on 14:59 - Jun 25 with 766 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 13:29 - Jun 25 by trampie

I agree with your observations of Dr P and OHL on this matter, English football has and has had issues for many years to do with racism .

By English football, I assume you include the Welsh clubs in that ?
Personally I find it embarrassing hearing some of our supporters singing anti-English songs when we are a club ( and I include our supporters in that) drawn from many nations, including England.
I have had many "discussions " on here with Dr P, and while there are many things I would say about him, he has not struck me as a racist.
I do feel, like OHL he has become disenfranchised from his "Ugly, lovely, city" but that is not racism

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Respecting others opinions on 15:01 - Jun 25 with 764 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 14:50 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

You monumental clown.
You have reinforced your previous racism with more of the same.
What do I do now with my English grandchildren as they seem stained by their birth place.

Answer me or apologise unreservedly

Show love is my advice. it is always the answer. I respect they English and England greatly but not their loonatic racist fringe which I am at liberty to criticise on this forum.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Respecting others opinions on 15:02 - Jun 25 with 756 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s a very simple test.

How many people on here are friends or friendly with a football fan that is English?

Of those people, how many of them are racist?

My guess would be none.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 15:03]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Respecting others opinions on 15:04 - Jun 25 with 756 viewsChief

Respecting others opinions on 14:57 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Get lost bully boy. Reported again.

I'm the bully?

you regularly have rants calling people dim. Don't like it when people give some back to you though do you?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Respecting others opinions on 15:13 - Jun 25 with 731 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 15:02 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s a very simple test.

How many people on here are friends or friendly with a football fan that is English?

Of those people, how many of them are racist?

My guess would be none.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 15:03]

Like many on here, although I live in Swansea, I have family and friends ( some English born ) all over.
I have not noticed them to be racist.
I do not hide from the reality that racists walk among us, but that is all nations, not just the English, as Res tried to say earlier

Respecting others opinions on 15:31 - Jun 25 with 715 viewsDr_Parnassus

Respecting others opinions on 15:13 - Jun 25 by STID2017

Like many on here, although I live in Swansea, I have family and friends ( some English born ) all over.
I have not noticed them to be racist.
I do not hide from the reality that racists walk among us, but that is all nations, not just the English, as Res tried to say earlier

Yep, racism exists - but it’s very rare, often blown out of proportion by those with an agenda to push. Many will go their whole lives without meeting a genuine racist.

Some welsh people are racist, some English people are racist, some white people are racist, some black people are racist, some Asian people are racist etc etc etc

It’s not a trait for a specific race, religion or nationality. There are idiots from all walks of life.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Respecting others opinions on 15:45 - Jun 25 with 702 viewsFlashberryjack

Respecting others opinions on 15:31 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, racism exists - but it’s very rare, often blown out of proportion by those with an agenda to push. Many will go their whole lives without meeting a genuine racist.

Some welsh people are racist, some English people are racist, some white people are racist, some black people are racist, some Asian people are racist etc etc etc

It’s not a trait for a specific race, religion or nationality. There are idiots from all walks of life.

Only whites are racist, fact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Respecting others opinions on 17:25 - Jun 25 with 631 viewsonehunglow

Res
Answer my question,are my grandkids racist. Are they stained simply by being born 4 miles inside the border.
Posters like yiu are the reason I feel as I do about South Wales although On from Swansea and yiu are not. Swansea people I knew were light years ahead of narrow valley attitudes like yours.

Swansea is and was fairly cosmopolitan and utterly different to your choking insularity.

Is my wife a racist.

English born and bred

I can understand tramline as he simply hates England to the marrow but sadly yiu are seeming little better than the most racist poster on here .

Wales like England is part of the Inited Kingdom,our country,our land ,and it says so on our passports including trample .

Respect. Ihence my creation of this thread. It shows what we are really like. It’s why I stand alone on here .

Login to get fewer ads

Respecting others opinions on 17:50 - Jun 25 with 613 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 15:31 - Jun 25 by Dr_Parnassus

English football fans are accused of being racist.not the entire population.

Doesn't one particular religion think they are a chosen race ?, could that be construed as racist ?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 13:24]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Respecting others opinions on 17:52 - Jun 25 with 602 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 13:34 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I’ll make one Dr P is no racist. Not that I’ve seen any accusations. But that’s a ban if it transpires 👍

Has anyone said he is racist then ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Respecting others opinions on 17:55 - Jun 25 with 595 viewsonehunglow

Respecting others opinions on 17:50 - Jun 25 by trampie

English football fans are accused of being racist.not the entire population.

Doesn't one particular religion think they are a chosen race ?, could that be construed as racist ?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 13:24]

I’m having my English fan for a son over tomorrow.
Is he stained
He s English
He supports England

What do I do.

Tell him to read what you write about the country he was born and his English mother .

His kids are English and English football fans to..

Are they stained

You are squirming .Do not excuse or justify . Just be honest. You hate The English ,every one of them .your posting history damns you.

Respecting others opinions on 18:03 - Jun 25 with 586 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 17:55 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

I’m having my English fan for a son over tomorrow.
Is he stained
He s English
He supports England

What do I do.

Tell him to read what you write about the country he was born and his English mother .

His kids are English and English football fans to..

Are they stained

You are squirming .Do not excuse or justify . Just be honest. You hate The English ,every one of them .your posting history damns you.

Of course English football fans are stained, ive known Welsh families holidaying on the med enjoying an early evening drink and on seeing adults turn up in England tops immediately drink up and leave because they think they are racist QSTQ Tory loving chavs.

PS nothing wrong with some English, watched Helen Mirren the other night (what cracker), oh there again is she English or Russian.....hmm
[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 18:14]

Respecting others opinions on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 547 viewsReslovenSwan1

Respecting others opinions on 17:25 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

Res
Answer my question,are my grandkids racist. Are they stained simply by being born 4 miles inside the border.
Posters like yiu are the reason I feel as I do about South Wales although On from Swansea and yiu are not. Swansea people I knew were light years ahead of narrow valley attitudes like yours.

Swansea is and was fairly cosmopolitan and utterly different to your choking insularity.

Is my wife a racist.

English born and bred

I can understand tramline as he simply hates England to the marrow but sadly yiu are seeming little better than the most racist poster on here .

Wales like England is part of the Inited Kingdom,our country,our land ,and it says so on our passports including trample .

Respect. Ihence my creation of this thread. It shows what we are really like. It’s why I stand alone on here .

There is no reason to believe any of your family is racist. I wish them health peace and happiness wherever they are from.

I am Welsh and do not take kindly to lewd and crude insults. I do not need to laugh and respond. It is illegal under UK law. I expect the South wales Constabulary to act to stamp it out. Swansea city claims "zero tolerance" . They are not walking the walk as their fans make crude racial chants.

You appear to want to defend the far English right by grouping them in one homogenous unit. It will not wash. The Chief gets abused by them then rather than object transfers the taunt directly on me knowing I object to it. Pathetic I know. This is how bullies work.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Respecting others opinions on 19:58 - Jun 25 with 547 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 17:25 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

Res

Is my wife a racist.

English born and bred

Don't let him wind you up.
People are not born racist or made racist by where they live.
They are indoctrinated by those around them with sad, warped views of other human beings and are not intelligent enough to see people as people, wherever they come from and the colour of their skin.

Respecting others opinions on 20:02 - Jun 25 with 542 viewsGwyn737

Respecting others opinions on 18:03 - Jun 25 by trampie

Of course English football fans are stained, ive known Welsh families holidaying on the med enjoying an early evening drink and on seeing adults turn up in England tops immediately drink up and leave because they think they are racist QSTQ Tory loving chavs.

PS nothing wrong with some English, watched Helen Mirren the other night (what cracker), oh there again is she English or Russian.....hmm

Families see adults in England tops and assume they’re racist?

Says a lot about those families, doesn’t it?
Respecting others opinions on 20:02 - Jun 25 with 542 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 18:03 - Jun 25 by trampie

There are a small minority in all groups of football supporters ( Swans and Welsh included ) of whom all would be ashamed.
However the majority of all football fans from all nations are not racist.
To argue so is just a nonsense

Respecting others opinions on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 529 viewsSTID2017

Respecting others opinions on 20:02 - Jun 25 by Gwyn737

It was a very strange remark that one he has made.
Been in plenty of bars abroad on holidays and never felt threatened by someone in an England football shirt.
I don't imagine many families are either, unless they are in a group and start causing trouble.
Of course this could happen what nation they are from

Respecting others opinions on 20:15 - Jun 25 with 514 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 20:02 - Jun 25 by STID2017

There are a small minority in all groups of football supporters ( Swans and Welsh included ) of whom all would be ashamed.
However the majority of all football fans from all nations are not racist.
To argue so is just a nonsense

Trying telling OHL that, what he says about Russians, Serbs, Bulgarians etc.

Among the England fanbase it might not be a majority but it's not a small minority either it's a sizable group.

I would not want to be around England fans they are trouble which in turn could get me into trouble, truth be said England should have been banned from international football competitions as in World cups and Euros a long time ago such was the bad behaviour of their fans, actually I think their club teams were banned from European competitions at one time for bad behaviour.

Respecting others opinions on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 496 viewstrampie

The English disease.

That is what they called it - the English disease - it wasn't one or two of them, it was at the very least hundreds and hundreds of them more likely thousands of them in the 80s/90s

It was what England was known for.

Respecting others opinions on 20:38 - Jun 25 with 475 viewsKeithHaynes

Respecting others opinions on 20:31 - Jun 25 by trampie

The English disease.

That is what they called it - the English disease - it wasn't one or two of them, it was at the very least hundreds and hundreds of them more likely thousands of them in the 80s/90s

It was what England was known for.

It was thousands but not any more.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Respecting others opinions on 20:40 - Jun 25 with 465 viewsChief

Respecting others opinions on 19:54 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

There is no reason to believe any of your family is racist. I wish them health peace and happiness wherever they are from.

I am Welsh and do not take kindly to lewd and crude insults. I do not need to laugh and respond. It is illegal under UK law. I expect the South wales Constabulary to act to stamp it out. Swansea city claims "zero tolerance" . They are not walking the walk as their fans make crude racial chants.

You appear to want to defend the far English right by grouping them in one homogenous unit. It will not wash. The Chief gets abused by them then rather than object transfers the taunt directly on me knowing I object to it. Pathetic I know. This is how bullies work.

I notice you conveniently ignored my post above where I correctly point out that you regularly personally abuse posters.

But you can't take it back. Anyone who responds is a 'bully'.

By all these rants I can only assume Dolly is not putting out is she?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Respecting others opinions on 20:42 - Jun 25 with 461 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 20:38 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

It was thousands but not any more.

Yes I believe it ran into a few thousand.of them as well, some people have very short memory's, it wasn't that long ago that people wearing England shirts was terrorising the whole of Europe.

Respecting others opinions on 20:50 - Jun 25 with 453 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 20:02 - Jun 25 by Gwyn737

They were smashing up city centres across Europe for a few decades, I don't know if you remember those days Gwyn ? it wasn't that long ago, their booing of their own players taking the knee in recent internationals and the abuse their players from minority backgrounds took for missing penalties in the recent Euros and all the trouble caused outside and inside the Euro final suggests they still have a big problem.

Respecting others opinions on 20:52 - Jun 25 with 443 viewsKeithHaynes

Respecting others opinions on 20:42 - Jun 25 by trampie

Yes I believe it ran into a few thousand.of them as well, some people have very short memory's, it wasn't that long ago that people wearing England shirts was terrorising the whole of Europe.

And now the boot is on the other foot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Respecting others opinions on 20:57 - Jun 25 with 435 viewstrampie

Respecting others opinions on 20:06 - Jun 25 by STID2017

It was a very strange remark that one he has made.
Been in plenty of bars abroad on holidays and never felt threatened by someone in an England football shirt.
I don't imagine many families are either, unless they are in a group and start causing trouble.
Of course this could happen what nation they are from

English football lager louts terrorised the Costas for many years, it was English football hooligans pre season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024