Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5th September 22:15 - Aug 10 with 1705 viewsCatullus

That's how long we have to wait til the next PM takes over from Bojo. In the meantime Bojo defers everything untl his replacement steps in.

it's the worst of both worlds as Bojo is inactive while UK PLC is heading for a major crisis. Seems to me Bojo is sulking and is letting the whole country suffer because we clearly don't love him.

How can Parliament be allowed to take its recess right now? The country is heading towards a cost of living disaster and we are rudderless. Right nw doesnt the national need trump constituency need?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

5th September on 08:01 - Aug 11 with 1654 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You can't have it both ways, the left, the media wanted a new Prime minister they have got their wishes and have to wait for due process to take place.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

5th September on 08:30 - Aug 11 with 1645 viewsmajorraglan

5th September on 08:01 - Aug 11 by felixstowe_jack

You can't have it both ways, the left, the media wanted a new Prime minister they have got their wishes and have to wait for due process to take place.

There’s a whole host of people throughout the UK who wanted Boris out, it’s not just the media or the left - it seems to be the majority o& the country. The only people who want him to stay appea4 to be the very right of the UK.
5th September on 12:07 - Aug 11 with 1612 viewsbritferry

Martin Lewis has called them a Zombie Government

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

5th September on 17:46 - Aug 11 with 1594 viewsCatullus

It's not due process though, it could be done much more quickly. When Bojo replaced May it took 6 weeks, roughly. They've been doing it for several weeks already and now we have another 6 weeks.

Besides, many tory's had lost faith and anted him replaced.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

5th September on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1569 viewsGwyn737

Looks like we’re back on track:

5th September on 21:54 - Aug 11 with 1549 viewsbuilthjack

His Tory mates got him out.
The party is riddled.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

5th September on 07:29 - Aug 12 with 1527 viewsDr_Winston

5th September on 21:54 - Aug 11 by builthjack

His Tory mates got him out.
The party is riddled.

There's a lot of truth in that.

I suspect that on a certain level Johnson does retain a fair amount of personal popularity within the country at large, although Christ knows why. His own party brought him down, not the public. Then his own MP's selected Sunak or Truss to replace him when polls of party members generally indicated that Badenoch was the preferred candidate of the rank and file.

All a bit of a mess really, and not at the ideal time for one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

5th September on 09:02 - Aug 12 with 1516 viewsfelixstowe_jack

5th September on 07:29 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

I suspect that on a certain level Johnson does retain a fair amount of personal popularity within the country at large, although Christ knows why. His own party brought him down, not the public. Then his own MP's selected Sunak or Truss to replace him when polls of party members generally indicated that Badenoch was the preferred candidate of the rank and file.

Never mind ot could be worse with Corbyn in power sending arms to Russia.

Login to get fewer ads

5th September on 09:03 - Aug 12 with 1516 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Never mind it could be worse with Corbyn in power sending arms to Russia.

5th September on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 1494 viewsGwyn737

5th September on 09:03 - Aug 12 by felixstowe_jack

Never mind it could be worse with Corbyn in power sending arms to Russia.

Corbyn was never PM (thank goodness) and never even stood a chance.

I’m not sure ‘but Corbyn’ is a good reason to let the current (and recent past) omnishambles off the hook.

What we now have are two candidates spewing out policies to please the party members. When one is elected, there’ll be so many unturns it’ll be more like a carousel.
5th September on 16:47 - Aug 12 with 1473 viewsCatullus

A mess, a compkete shambles. It should only have taken as long as needs be but they have dragged it out. Bojo should already be history.

The whole country has been sleepwalking towards a cost of living disaster and the tories have been too busy taking their summer recess to care. Bojo saying it's best left for his succesor, well feck off out of it then and get the change done.

Truth be told we need a general election but if we had one it'd only be the tories or labour so we're still screwed because they are both hopeless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024