Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21s v Arsenal 16:36 - Aug 17 with 2035 views3swan

https://www.arsenal.com/news/watch-tonights-premier-league-cup-game-live

Tonight sees our under-21s get their Premier League Cup campaign underway against Swansea City, and you can watch all the action live from Meadow Park live right here on Arsenal.com and the official app.

The game kicks off at 7pm
U21s v Arsenal on 19:55 - Aug 17 with 1915 viewsjasper_T

Missed the first 25 as I'm just not used to our games being on anywhere any more.

Players look shattered trying to play out from the back like the first team against vastly superior players. Same routines breaking down the same ways.
U21s v Arsenal on 20:15 - Aug 17 with 1879 viewsReslovenSwan1

England and Portuguese internationals on show. it is bound to be a tough night.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U21s v Arsenal on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1824 viewsjasper_T

Tremendous shift second half with 10 men. Looked so much more secure in a back four, although they did take off some superstars.

Dan Williams class, didn't stop offering for the ball and his touch and pass selection was excellent. Lissah impressed me, as did Blythe as the game went on. Seb Dabrowski did well coming on, still 16 years old and out of position on the right side. Keeper did well with what he had to deal with, no stopping Cerdic's free kick.

Ogbeta didn't do much to suggest he should be in the first team, and it wasn't for want of effort. Don't think he beat his man more than once all game. Some poor touches and misplaced passes. Cotterill further forward than normal didn't really work, he's not got any of his cousin's pace. Tough evening for the front three, Josh Thomas looked very frustrated and put in a few naughty challenges.
U21s v Arsenal on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 1805 viewsReslovenSwan1

U21s v Arsenal on 20:56 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

Tremendous shift second half with 10 men. Looked so much more secure in a back four, although they did take off some superstars.

Dan Williams class, didn't stop offering for the ball and his touch and pass selection was excellent. Lissah impressed me, as did Blythe as the game went on. Seb Dabrowski did well coming on, still 16 years old and out of position on the right side. Keeper did well with what he had to deal with, no stopping Cerdic's free kick.

Ogbeta didn't do much to suggest he should be in the first team, and it wasn't for want of effort. Don't think he beat his man more than once all game. Some poor touches and misplaced passes. Cotterill further forward than normal didn't really work, he's not got any of his cousin's pace. Tough evening for the front three, Josh Thomas looked very frustrated and put in a few naughty challenges.

I was fearing a huge beating so bravo to the young guys. At u18 they were shifting 8-0 type results when up against Smith Rowe, Nelson Nketia and Balogun.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U21s v Arsenal on 21:08 - Aug 17 with 1800 viewsAguycalledJack

What was the score?
U21s v Arsenal on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 1664 viewsBadlands

2 - 1 Arsenal
50 minutes with 10 men and didn’t concede.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

U21s v Arsenal on 22:55 - Aug 17 with 1608 viewsjasper_T

I've only just twigged that Ogbeta's man to beat was Cedric so maybe unfair to criticise him for not getting the better of things down his side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024