Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 00:47 - Sep 5 with 7022 viewsbob566

Oh dear on 00:50 - Sep 5 with 6356 viewsBoston

Brilliant Bob, you earned your money this week.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 0:56]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Oh dear on 04:00 - Sep 5 with 6221 viewseastside_r

That really does sum them up: a JCL Tarquin conducting an interview for what I suppose is C***** fans TV and one of their traditional knuckle-dragging old school fans.

Well played to the passing Hammers fans disrupting it by calling them out. The nob acts just how you would expect most of their ‘old-school’ fans to react.
Oh dear on 05:03 - Sep 5 with 6174 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The comment underneath made me laugh which is bad as I have a lung infection.

"Bob Mortimer has really let himself go"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Oh dear on 06:55 - Sep 5 with 6052 viewsJuzzie

Not defending Chelsea, god forbid, but surely it wasn’t them who cheated. It was another scandalous VAR decision that denied West Ham a point.

But yes, brilliant combination of a ra-ra JCL and a pissed up knuckle dragger.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 6:59]
Oh dear on 07:37 - Sep 5 with 5938 viewsHayesender

He must live in Watford, because he was in O'Neils last Saturday wearing that same figure hugging top

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Oh dear on 07:47 - Sep 5 with 5895 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This is akin to a Turner masterpiece and should be in the National Gallery.
Oh dear on 10:53 - Sep 5 with 5429 viewseastside_r

Oh dear on 06:55 - Sep 5 by Juzzie

Not defending Chelsea, god forbid, but surely it wasn’t them who cheated. It was another scandalous VAR decision that denied West Ham a point.

But yes, brilliant combination of a ra-ra JCL and a pissed up knuckle dragger.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 6:59]

So Mendy feigning injury and rolling around like he had been shot was not cheating - trying to influence the referee(s) etc. after his cock up?
Oh dear on 11:32 - Sep 5 with 5273 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Travis Bickle's let himself go.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear on 11:34 - Sep 5 with 5287 viewsloftboy

What a dildo, ( both of them )

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Oh dear on 13:00 - Sep 5 with 5107 viewsswitchingcode

The way he resets for take 2 is hilarious.
Oh dear on 13:54 - Sep 5 with 4920 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea = Comedy Gold (again)
Oh dear on 14:10 - Sep 5 with 4872 viewsjoe90

Love it! Absolutely no nonsense from the West Ham fans.
Oh dear on 14:13 - Sep 5 with 4864 viewsJuzzie

Oh dear on 10:53 - Sep 5 by eastside_r

So Mendy feigning injury and rolling around like he had been shot was not cheating - trying to influence the referee(s) etc. after his cock up?

I've only just seen the incident and yes, agreed, but that's up to the officials/authorities to stamp (unintended pun) that out. If VAR keeps allowing goals players will stop doing it. All the while goals are being overruled for an 'injury' they're just enabling the situation.

That was not even a foul even if contact was made so VAR has not done it's job.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 15:40]
Oh dear on 15:03 - Sep 5 with 4779 viewskensalriser

I think that fellow may have had a toot or two.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh dear on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 4690 viewsSuperhoop83

That is the most Chelsea thing I have ever seen.

Suffering since 1978.

Oh dear on 16:19 - Sep 5 with 4549 viewsPhildo

I think this has been misunderstood. He runs off to catch Kerry Dixons penalty which is finally about to land.
Oh dear on 17:45 - Sep 5 with 4368 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oh dear on 11:34 - Sep 5 by loftboy

What a dildo, ( both of them )

I have a new term for that loftboy which luckily never appears to upset anybody only generates laughs so far .
Double dildo is the magic word and I stole it from a screen shot on Chaturbate when i was watching QPR
I must confess to being impressed by the very polished versions of cu*t I hears from passerbys .
Love the shot of that police horse standing so calm yet powerful and imposing ,beautiful animal as opposed to the humans
Oh dear on 18:08 - Sep 5 with 4321 viewsMick_S

Oh dear on 17:45 - Sep 5 by CLAREMAN1995

I have a new term for that loftboy which luckily never appears to upset anybody only generates laughs so far .
Double dildo is the magic word and I stole it from a screen shot on Chaturbate when i was watching QPR
I must confess to being impressed by the very polished versions of cu*t I hears from passerbys .
Love the shot of that police horse standing so calm yet powerful and imposing ,beautiful animal as opposed to the humans

I got that with the horse, too, mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oh dear on 14:28 - Sep 6 with 3826 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh dear on 18:08 - Sep 5 by Mick_S

I got that with the horse, too, mate.

For Mick especially, as I know he is local (ish)

If you want to see horses like that, the place to go is Speen, near Princess Risborough.

Its a charity and they look after ex police, milartary horses as well as some rescued ones.

Nothing fancy there, just the horses and a cafe, but only 5 pounds a car and a nice way to spend a few hours.
Oh dear on 15:14 - Sep 6 with 3759 viewsMick_S

Oh dear on 14:28 - Sep 6 by PinnerPaul

If you want to see horses like that, the place to go is Speen, near Princess Risborough.

Its a charity and they look after ex police, milartary horses as well as some rescued ones.

Nothing fancy there, just the horses and a cafe, but only 5 pounds a car and a nice way to spend a few hours.

Cheers Paul.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oh dear on 16:07 - Sep 6 with 3589 viewsthame_hoops

I haven’t been there since the kids were little, probably five years ago was the last time. They never used to charge though, it was just donations.
Oh dear on 19:58 - Sep 6 with 3361 viewsterryb

It's at least 30 years ago that I last went there.

I don't think they are set up just as ex police, military etc. but are open for any horse that the owners are willing to pay for. At least, I'm fairly sure that used to be the case.

There were a few ex racehorses stabled there in the past, some of whom I had heard of!
Oh dear on 05:20 - Sep 7 with 3039 viewsLoftgirl

Oh dear on 16:19 - Sep 5 by Phildo

I think this has been misunderstood. He runs off to catch Kerry Dixons penalty which is finally about to land.

Brilliant. I was sitting in the upper loft that day and I can recall it as clear as anything. Don't ask me what I did yesterday though.
Oh dear on 07:50 - Sep 7 with 2899 viewsHAYESBOY

260 million well spent.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 7:52]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Oh dear on 08:00 - Sep 7 with 2856 viewsTheChef

Oh dear on 07:50 - Sep 7 by HAYESBOY

260 million well spent.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 7:52]

Aside from let's all laugh at Chelsea, I can't believe there are all these people who think they have an audience just for them to commentate on a match they're watching.

Weird world.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024