Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement Of Intent 22:42 - Oct 7 with 1824 viewssilky

If there was ever a week to show what we are capable of that was it.

What fantastic man management and tactical awareness to navigate a week like we've just had.

Special mention to Dykes, lovely to see him step up today and get his rewards.

3rd in the table level on points. Don't think anyone here would of thought that was possible.

Have a great weekend all. 👌

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Statement Of Intent on 22:49 - Oct 7 with 1739 viewsBklynRanger

Overcoming the loss of Laird and the goal so soon after was big stuff for us I thought.

Tim Oranjeboom: I think he could have a cult season for us. He does still make mistakes but he's got some engine and a scary combination of attributes when he gets them all in sync.

Dykes has got to feel more confident after that - superb header and a cool penalty. Just get him to spend all week practising tap-ins.

Superb atmosphere too, all very positive - 2nd half flew by and the place was bouncing at the end.
Statement Of Intent on 23:09 - Oct 7 with 1579 viewsToast_R

Kakay isn't a bad back up
Statement Of Intent on 23:23 - Oct 7 with 1516 views100percent

Statement Of Intent on 23:09 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

He put some cracking early crosses in... really like him, such an honest team player
Statement Of Intent on 23:27 - Oct 7 with 1481 viewsBklynRanger

Statement Of Intent on 23:09 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

I thought his balls in were consistently good and he was really switched on and solid - loved that moment late on near the halfway line when he twisted his body to get in front of the Reading player with a header. More than happy to have Ossie as a back-up.

But saying all that, Laird just scares the shit out of opposition players.
Statement Of Intent on 23:52 - Oct 7 with 1409 viewsqueensparker

Got a lot of time for Kakay - he’s not a world beater but he’s never going to give less than 100%. said this before but he’s a local kid from Queens Park school where the kids keep an eye on him and love that he’s a part of the team. He’s also getting better every season
Statement Of Intent on 00:17 - Oct 8 with 1339 viewsbaz_qpr

Statement Of Intent on 22:49 - Oct 7 by BklynRanger

Overcoming the loss of Laird and the goal so soon after was big stuff for us I thought.

Tim Oranjeboom: I think he could have a cult season for us. He does still make mistakes but he's got some engine and a scary combination of attributes when he gets them all in sync.

Dykes has got to feel more confident after that - superb header and a cool penalty. Just get him to spend all week practising tap-ins.

Superb atmosphere too, all very positive - 2nd half flew by and the place was bouncing at the end.

"Tim Oranjeboom: I think he could have a cult season for us. He does still make mistakes but he's got some engine and a scary combination of attributes when he gets them all in sync."

Dribbles like Eze yet looks like a young Viera. Be amazed if he does not go to the very top with assets like that.

Incredible to have 2 holding midfielders of the quality with we have with Field and Tim
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024