Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenneth Paal 09:34 - Nov 5 with 1925 viewssilky

Just feel he deserves a thread of his own. A position we clearly lacked in. Understandably shakey to begin with but what a find. He's like a hybrid of many left backs we've had over the years. And looking consistent with every game that's passes in a new league and playing practically every game so far.

Goals 1

Assists 3

Outstanding!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Kenneth Paal on 10:27 - Nov 5 with 1836 viewsDoudou87

Commented already but think he's up there with best signing of the season, on a free as well!

Love his chant, pure genius!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Kenneth Paal on 10:35 - Nov 5 with 1819 viewsToast_R

Kenneth Paal on 10:27 - Nov 5 by Doudou87

Commented already but think he's up there with best signing of the season, on a free as well!

Love his chant, pure genius!

Love it but can never understand what the words are?

voulez vous
Kenneth Paal on 10:58 - Nov 5 with 1776 viewsbosh67

He's becoming very Clive Wilson! You can't give him a much better compliment than that!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kenneth Paal on 11:03 - Nov 5 with 1761 viewsDavieQPR

Someone, somewhere in our club is doing a pretty good job in spotting unknown players.
Kenneth Paal on 11:32 - Nov 5 with 1691 viewsdavman

Can he stay fit to play in every game has to be the question - the back up options remain pretty damn scary...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Kenneth Paal on 11:37 - Nov 5 with 1685 viewsDoudou87

Surely January transfer window we will get cover in. Niko scares me! JCS when not injured can play LB. Or have we got a new Barbet on our hands?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Kenneth Paal on 11:42 - Nov 5 with 1673 viewsloftupper

Kenneth Paal on 10:35 - Nov 5 by Toast_R

Love it but can never understand what the words are?

voulez vous

Haha, glad I am not the only one :)
Kenneth Paal on 12:02 - Nov 5 with 1645 viewsnix

Kenneth Paal on 11:03 - Nov 5 by DavieQPR

Someone, somewhere in our club is doing a pretty good job in spotting unknown players.

Yes I think you're right. Because although Beale knew Paal and wanted him, I think he said the club had already been watching him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024